Reviews for Training in the Village for a Massive Man
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
I think I just lost some brain cells reading this, also I really hope English is not your first language because...yikes.
Kyubbiman chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I should kill you for butchering the english language to such a degree. Also WTF? This story is crack fiction on crack. It makes absolutely no sense. However I couldn't stop laughing for a full two minutes so good story.
Hulk Fanboy 69 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Thise made me cri and orgasm at the samtime.
So Beutefulle ritten.
A/10 :)
Someone chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
So, you hate Naruto and Sasuke...
Fuck you. With a rake. AND HARD.
Hulk chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
10/10
Tobi-Douchebag-666 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
You know the whole Japanese thing in my head is kinda up to the question because not all of them look Japanese hell naruto and his dad minato have blonde hair and blue eyes HEIL HITLER just joking but seriously the idea keeps popping up in my head but look Killer Bee and A the raikage of the hidden cloud among others look to be of African descent but have Japanese names!
Tubs chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Brilliant and beautiful story. Underneath a very campy presentation, I feel this story touches on many social topics such as xenophobia, homosexuality, criticism and reverse discrimination against the heterosexual norm to receive homosexual empowerment, body image, and much more. The camp is incredibly funny too, so even if you don't see the deeper message in this story, you can still have a good laugh.
GGMK chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Sakura got her revenge.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
You dear author, are a trust artist. A grand visionary! I have not read many that can come close to you.
theunhappytwins chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Hi.
I'm about to go into the dark graveyard in the Eldoh Forest because that is FUCKING WONDERFUL compared to living after reading this fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
YOUR GRAMMER SUCKS!
Mach the Slewfoot chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I can actually picture the Hulk and Sakura together given that the banshee is a she-hulk herself. You are a clever one Comicsnix.

P.S. I like the part where the ramen vomit devils flattened the banshee's chest.
Miss Pancake Slaughter chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I love you.

Please have my children.
Schroeder51 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Cannabis smoking dolphins.

That is all I have to say.
Sly Saturn chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Oh God, this is just amazing. I really love your stories. Like, I REALLY love them . Keep writing please! :)