Reviews for Weight and Feeling
The Marshmallow Fairy chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
Hm... I should probably write a few fics like this with just short stories put together... You might be able to go on with the GreyxAlice one with the child. Nightmare was like some non-biological uncle or something! Haha... Nightmare as a dad... Hmmm... Try toying with that idea.
IPreferLemonPie chapter 8 . 3/5/2011
AWESOME! I loved this oneshot! Hmmm... do one of Boris and Alice and how she is uncomfortable with his tail and he shows her that it can be usefull sometimes (again);) Lol okay no, hmmm... I'm out of ideas too so I can't really help... IK! (BORISXALICE FIC) Boris shows Alice why he likes being awake at night rather than day (aka he is a cat, cats are mostly awake at night and prefer to sleep all day while the sun is out)(pervy mind again)

:D
Orange Eye'd Wanderer chapter 8 . 3/5/2011
Nice BloodxAlice story. I always wanted to see Alice like this with Blood. Occasionally she needs to tease him. It makes me laugh.

For a new story idea, I vouch for Peter/Alice/Normal Rabbit. I want to see Alice somehow end up with a cute pet rabbit and have Peter going nuts with jealousy in the background. I imagine he'd blow it off as her indirect love for him at first, but if she was doting on it and spending all her free time with it, I think he'd snap and revert back to S-mode. It could be an Easter theme story set in the JnKnA game time line. My inner fan girl is squeeing to somehow have Joker be the one who gave her the rabbit. -

Well, I'm not a good writer myself, but I'd love to see something like this even if it's only slightly based of it.
Spicy Diamond chapter 8 . 3/5/2011
Not a Blood fangirl, but damn, you make Blood hot. I actually really like him in this. Forceful and lazily sexy without the jerkwadness that his character has a tendency to exude. And Alice was properly confident enough to keep up with the verbal sparing. Win. Totally win. Bonus points for you. .
xxJuBoxx chapter 8 . 3/5/2011
Yay! I vote a BorisXAlice fic next~! You never know what you'll find in an Amusement park... *evil grin*
maidstonespotato chapter 8 . 3/4/2011
This made my horrible day seem brighter 3
Exagie chapter 8 . 3/4/2011
Fff I don't like Blood, but this story got me liking him a little. XD CURSE YOU AND YOUR FANFICS OF AWESOMENESS! D8

Hmm... *thinking pose* BorisxAlicexBloodyTwins. XD M-fic. You know you want to.
Sleeping Moon chapter 7 . 12/3/2010
Great job!
Space Whales chapter 7 . 12/2/2010
Haha. Angsty fic IS angsty, but I like it. My favorite part was when Alice quoted the first book:

"There's nothing beyond a dream. They just end."

I thought it was very clever how you stuck that in there.
Spicy Diamond chapter 7 . 12/2/2010
Oh yes. *fangirls* Perfect Nightmare / Alice with a touch of dark, seriousness. Loved it~ Well done!
pasty face chapter 7 . 12/2/2010
Yeah this really was angst. I understand how Alice feels, I wouldn't want to leave Wonderland either if I were her. Keep it up!
Ink'n'Echo chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
omg O.O That's so freaking the way it's being narrated (in a good way, a very unique and refreshing way of storytelling! I like it!)but it's so sad in the end! T.T

I love it how it's an insight to how wonderland works, nice one Riddle!
Spicy Diamond chapter 6 . 11/17/2010
Oooh, nice. Heavy, but nice. And an interesting way to look at how Wonderland and the Game work.
pasty face chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
That was a tugging of the heart story, keep it up!
Space Whales chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
Sad... *weeps into Julius plushie*

*weep*

*sniffle*

*SSNERK (sound of loud nose-wiping)*

Well... My favorite parts:

They love her because she is irreplaceable.

He finally knows.

I wish that you had played the Wonderland's rose a couple more times though. Like that's how Peter thinks of her. It was a good metaphor. You can use it two or three more times in here without overkill.