Reviews for Keeping Up Appearances
DarkMoon2222 chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
Oh I loved it. Please add more soon
Guest chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
I love this but why haven't you written anything in almost three years? This sucks, I love this story and this is not the first time I read it. I keep waiting for you to write something and you never do. This is severely disappointing and upsetting. You're actually causing me pain because I love this story do much and I don't know what happens next or how this story ends. You're killing me! Please, please, please finish this amazing story! This is my favorite austin and kaylie fanfic and I cannot bare to see it unfinished.
ihearthimym chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
I love this story and I know I'm a little late but can u please continue ! I jst love the chemistry b/w austin and kaylie
Coonkisser19 chapter 9 . 3/20/2013
I love it keep up this great work!
Lady Isabelle Black chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
please update soon
Lottie leddo chapter 9 . 1/10/2013
Can you please finish this fanfic I am really enjoying it
pureamazingness chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
This story is amazing:). I know it's been two ears, but do you think you could update? Could you please bring in Nicky? I'd really appreciate it if you would consider it.
usalover91 chapter 9 . 9/8/2012
hi...i'm kinda in love with this story plz can you continue it?
justwantedtosay chapter 9 . 8/21/2012
You have to update this, my favourite fanfic ever.
izzieisabigdeal chapter 9 . 8/16/2012
This is a lovely story :) Shame you haven't kept it up to date since 2010 xx
rainstormslove chapter 9 . 5/23/2012
Is there any chance you're planning to update this fanfic ever? I'd love to read more.
Anonymous chapter 9 . 4/17/2012
Please keep on going!
Lily chapter 9 . 4/5/2012
Come back plz I love this story. Plz plz plz plz come back plz! :D
Jax118 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Love this story! Please get to a point where you continue this...it's not even a stopping place that I can shrug off and be like, "alright, whatever." No, it's like the worst cliffhanger. PLEASE UPDATE!
Leona chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS! you're killing us here! This is SO GOOD and this is murder to have to wait for an ending... PLEASE FINISH/CONTINUE ASAP!