Reviews for Paper Printed Dreams
sees her

kisses her

slaps him

yootena chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Loved it. So much. Enough said. :)

OkonoMiyagi chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Simply beautiful. I must have read this about five or six times already before I decided to review. I really like the way Volkner's emotions evolved throughout the piece, and the imagery and comparisons you've made to drawing were just wonderful.

I can't help but chuckle at the last little bit with Jasmine...dreams DO come true in the end, I guess. Or whatever phrase applies in this case.

In any event...very nicely done.
H3art Star chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
truely beautiful so sad and mixed with romances just love the

mix i really enjoy it
togekiss chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
this is perfect; i really loved your imagery and style - but i always do. the repetition of how volkner was feeling before each section gave an interesting touch. in a nutshell, fabulous.

sakura-fai chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
CUTE! at the end that is, but I love it! But wow, so angst at the beginning and i was wondering if jasmine died at the beginning or something, but nope! _
arisu rin chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
ohmy that was all sorts of wonderful. thankyouthankyou thank you.

Can I be lost for words?

"He was falling into the inky black and saw the moon more often than the sun. He waited until the fiery sun was low in the sky, and the celestial moon was inching its way to the top."

I just loved that.

Now I must write something as great as this.
kaori kuni chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
He came, he kissed her and she enjoyed. Funny.

I don't know why she says her name at the end, but w/e. I'm dumb.

Ability King KK chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I can't help but laugh at the end. Volkner is probably one of the few people who could just get away with kissing a total stranger and not get in trouble. Then again, he is classified as a bishie.