Reviews for The Possibilities of an Hour
Datura chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I'm surprised this story doesn't have more reviews, I thought it was really well written. And it's always nice to find Zevran stories where the Warden isn't already involved with Alistair. Very nice.
LyricGirl16 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Poor Riedia, blushing all the time. Sucks to be her.

My favorite line would have to be the "Hurrah! We have cracked the Ice Queen's armor! It will not be long before she finally succumbs to our unparalleled skills of seduction!"

And of course he could freak out Alistair in ten seconds. I would bet anything that he could do it in five.

Very nice overall. Granted, it makes me feel as though I should really write mine, but whatever. :P

I'll do it eventually.
Hikoru Aniki chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Wow, I actually feel bad for my warden. I can see how being the type to blush could be obnoxious.

Loved the part about not liking children, way to keep her like me. *grin*

It was a fun piece to read. Some parts were a bit choppy, but I think some conversations with Zevran are naturally that way. She might have been different from how I imagine her from time to time, but I liked it or found it amusing enough not to care. And his comments seemed spot on, both highly amusing and occasionally ridiculously irritating.

I only have one issue. "skim unbidden through her mind, before she hastily shook them away." Skimpresent tense. It needs to be past tense. But considering how many errors I make, I don't really have room to talk.

I really do need to work on your story now. "