Reviews for West of the Moon
Guest chapter 11 . 8/16/2015
Great story, well told
tenfeettall chapter 9 . 4/16/2015
God I love the style of this chapter. It's so well written
tenfeettall chapter 8 . 4/16/2015
You were the one he was most desperate to keep.

Easily one of the best lines I've ever read. It's the most emotional punch in the chest. I literally reread this fic just for the power in that line
Guest chapter 11 . 1/21/2015
my chest feels warm, dammit, such a good story. will there be a sequel. have a really big hope. thank you.
AlleyKat2134 chapter 11 . 1/14/2015
I love this fic so much. It started off dark and gradually, Jim came round and understood what everyone felt for him. When Georgia died, I was actually in denial for the next couple of chapters. I'm never going to be able to think of him as Bones anymore. He will forever be Georgia. And Jim's dynamic with Spock changed so much throughout the story, but their relationship and feelings never really did, which is something I really loved. Thank you for this awesome fic!
naughtynati chapter 11 . 11/24/2014
Excellent story...thank you for sharing, I truly enjoyed the read.
Rheya Ramsey chapter 11 . 10/8/2014
Ohhhh, that was soooo good. Thank you!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/23/2014
I have read this story so many times, and each time it just gets better. Thank you so much for posting this and sharing your talent.
chibi.daydreamer chapter 11 . 4/16/2014
OMG, this is just as amazing as Atlas, but a bit darker right from the beginning and shorter. Awesome!
Shanza chapter 11 . 4/6/2014
Brilliant. Epically brilliant. Absolutely loved the ending - just about died when Georgia did - and was on the edge of my seat for the entire ride. In the beginning I was a little unsure about how his early life led to where it did, and how the Federation story just didn't seem to fit, but your resolution had me putting all those doubts to rest. I still can't figure out how you made all those pieces match up in the end. (And really, it was Marc's part that made it. That made so much sense!)
So thank you so much for writing and posting this - it was a true joy to read.
HPMARIE chapter 11 . 3/9/2014
Amazing story!
Maddi chapter 11 . 2/7/2014
This is, like, the fifth time I've read this story-the ending gets me every time. This really is a beautiful story with great lessons about human connections. Also, your titles are always so cryptic, and yet, when I think about them, they slowly unfold and make sense, but not till the very end of the story. Many tears and feels and virtual cookies baked for the author! 3
kuromi123 chapter 11 . 1/11/2014
This is one of the most beautiful things I have ever read. Though I'm still curious as to how he got lacerations on the planet that was basically just bubbles. XD
mixxi chapter 11 . 12/25/2013
When I started reading this.. I was like mehhh this never can be good... but damn I was wrong... this is a really good story
lil miss darkside chapter 11 . 12/10/2013
Love this AU! Sooo loved mafia!badass!jim.