Reviews for West of the Moon

BECAUSE YOUR WRITING

YOUR WRITING JUST
EBNFREDMSKSMJHG
DragonsFlame117 chapter 11 . 11/10
Let it be known that you are one of my favorite authors. And you cranked out another beauty. I will look back at this story with great fondness just like I do atlas. And mafia/agent Kirk will sit atop my pile of "favorite depictions" for quite some time.
August Mayhem chapter 11 . 6/26
So I was hooked by the first chapter, simply by way of your interpretation of Kirk. And then the rest of Everything happened and Holy Mother of God what the hell!? How did you... Why... What? Astounding!

I fell in love with this amazing characterization of people I knew, but you re-imagined them as infinitely more and it never occurred to me that I should favourite this until chapter five by virtue of me being so engaged. As I read into the witching hours and beyond, I didn't even get around to favouriting the story until chapter nine. Now that I've finished I get to relive all the feels and amaze-balls and triumphs and falls I experienced with the characters.

And I would also like to say, this is possibly the best, and definitely my favourite, line of the whole thing:
"'Smother him with kindness...I like it. Very Southern of you. We'll turn you into a real boy yet.'"

I've enjoyed Atlas since I first found it (have reread it numerous times), passed it on to friends I thought would it enjoy it, and for some odd reason, it never occurred to me to look at what else you wrote. I was always so satisfied upon completion of that twenty-fifth chapter.

An error on my part clearly. But now that I have found you, I have no intentions of letting you go. You are extremely talented and I love how you see the character and the ways in which you recreate them to be and enticing.

All the best,
August
Guest chapter 11 . 8/16/2015
Great story, well told
tenfeettall chapter 9 . 4/16/2015
God I love the style of this chapter. It's so well written
tenfeettall chapter 8 . 4/16/2015
You were the one he was most desperate to keep.

Easily one of the best lines I've ever read. It's the most emotional punch in the chest. I literally reread this fic just for the power in that line
Guest chapter 11 . 1/21/2015
my chest feels warm, dammit, such a good story. will there be a sequel. have a really big hope. thank you.
AlleyKat2134 chapter 11 . 1/14/2015
I love this fic so much. It started off dark and gradually, Jim came round and understood what everyone felt for him. When Georgia died, I was actually in denial for the next couple of chapters. I'm never going to be able to think of him as Bones anymore. He will forever be Georgia. And Jim's dynamic with Spock changed so much throughout the story, but their relationship and feelings never really did, which is something I really loved. Thank you for this awesome fic!
naughtynati chapter 11 . 11/24/2014
Excellent story...thank you for sharing, I truly enjoyed the read.