Reviews for West of the Moon
Diana Palacios chapter 11 . 10/18/2018
I loved every single part of it.
Diana Palacios chapter 1 . 10/17/2018
Please tell me this has a happy ending. I first found you because of a fanart of the last chapter of Atlas and I'm now adicted to your writting...please tell me, tell me, tell me this has a happy ending.
animemangaobsessed chapter 11 . 2/13/2018
that was truly heartfelt~
animemangaobsessed chapter 3 . 2/12/2018
Jim did not kill bones okay! where is bones?!
Daudun chapter 11 . 1/19/2017
you write the BEST Star Trek fiction, ever! I haven't read any other fiction you wrote... but it seems that I will have toplease keep writing!
The GoldenGroups chapter 11 . 11/25/2016

BECAUSE YOUR WRITING

YOUR WRITING JUST
EBNFREDMSKSMJHG
DragonsFlame117 chapter 11 . 11/10/2016
Let it be known that you are one of my favorite authors. And you cranked out another beauty. I will look back at this story with great fondness just like I do atlas. And mafia/agent Kirk will sit atop my pile of "favorite depictions" for quite some time.
August Mayhem chapter 11 . 6/26/2016
So I was hooked by the first chapter, simply by way of your interpretation of Kirk. And then the rest of Everything happened and Holy Mother of God what the hell!? How did you... Why... What? Astounding!

I fell in love with this amazing characterization of people I knew, but you re-imagined them as infinitely more and it never occurred to me that I should favourite this until chapter five by virtue of me being so engaged. As I read into the witching hours and beyond, I didn't even get around to favouriting the story until chapter nine. Now that I've finished I get to relive all the feels and amaze-balls and triumphs and falls I experienced with the characters.

And I would also like to say, this is possibly the best, and definitely my favourite, line of the whole thing:
"'Smother him with kindness...I like it. Very Southern of you. We'll turn you into a real boy yet.'"

I've enjoyed Atlas since I first found it (have reread it numerous times), passed it on to friends I thought would it enjoy it, and for some odd reason, it never occurred to me to look at what else you wrote. I was always so satisfied upon completion of that twenty-fifth chapter.

An error on my part clearly. But now that I have found you, I have no intentions of letting you go. You are extremely talented and I love how you see the character and the ways in which you recreate them to be and enticing.

All the best,