Reviews for West of the Moon
Crysania Fay chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
In regards to your comment that there were only 4 of us still reading this... HI! _

I was sooooooo thrilled when I saw that this was updated! I have been thinking about this story off and on for the last few weeks (wanting to read it again - but not remembering the correct title... )

MAN I can't wait for the next chapter. I'm glad that you saved Amanda and made Spock open his eyes.
AwedbyAwesomeness chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
WAHHHH! This was so amazing! I can't believe how awesome it was! Absolutely beautiful! I started this thinking - ehh, maybe I'll give it a try. And then, before I was done with the first chapter you had me hooked! What a beautiful story so far! I can't wait for the next update! Good luck with NaNoWriMo (I am so glad you are doing this fic for it - it means we get more tastes of awesome). Now I need to study for a physics examine I've been postponing - but thank you! This was brilliant :D
Doni chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
Great update. When Spock decides to get his act together, he really goes all out. It's nice to see him believe in Jim again, as the others never stopped doing, even though Jim does not believe in himself. He sure seems hellbent on his own destruction. I eagerly await his tale.
Meriarijim chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
Oh my goodness but how I've missed this fic! ;_; Georgia! And just- ah! Do you know how excited I got when I saw an update notification for this? I thought it was a lie.
But oh, how happy I am to read this again. Of course, not to pleased with the end (haha) but still! Hi! Thank you! 3
saveloy chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
I just spent Monday morning pretending to work while reading this story from the beginning - I couldn't stop! So glad you're doing this for NaNoWriMo so I won't have to wait too long for the next chapter. Please don't leave us all hanging! Sorry this isn't the most constructive review, I really just can't wait to read more!
SilverShadowKitsune chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
I had avoided this story at first because I didn't realize that it was canon with a twist. now im glad i waited so i didn't have to deal with all your cliff-hangers! you need to update soon so i no longer am waiting. i apologize for errors in this message; im typing on my gameboy 3ds.
Mrs. Tibbles chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
Yes! Another update; this is great!
No! I just got comfy! More! (Lovelovelovelove this...)
asialisek chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
*POW* right in the proverbial kisser! XD
atymer chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
Ah now we get to the root of all evil at last.

I am so happy the author is posting so quickly. I hear their voices so well.
Knocks chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
...Damn. Someone seriously needs a hug.
Ryen Selenity Caliburn chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
wow! What a chapter! Looking forward to your next update!
Ryen
fakeelectric chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
NOT TARSUS NOOOOO! Poor Jim. Poor, poor tortured Jim.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
OMMMMMMMMG. More? XD
Empress Satori chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
OMFG YOU LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE! *huggles* I THIS STORY SO MUUUUUUUUUUUCH! Ugh, amazing chapter was amazing. Amanda lives (her moment with Sarek had me choked up) and Spock's FINALLY realizing that he didn't see because he did not WISH to see. He'd already pegged Jim and let what he thought Jim was cloud his perceptions of him till this very moment. So good. So glad to see you have returned! Thank you for coming back!
chys chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
this is the most amazing story in the world I would love more
556 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »