Reviews for West of the Moon
Blessed24 7 chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
Wow. Talk about a cliffhanger.
Also, Amanda needs to kick some ass in Mama Bear Mode. That needs to happen. I need that to happen. Nobody likes to see their baby mistreated. Especially after McCoy's threat to Spock and Spock's bullying on Vulcan.
Intelligensia chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
Thank you so much. I've loved this chapter and look forward to the next.
LeDragonQuiMangeDuPoisson chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
Whew! I had to go back and re-read this to make sure I was absolutely on top of what was happening, and I'm glad I did! Gah. I seriously. I just love this so much. It's an AU, but it fits, and works with the original plot, and feelings, and Things, and oh I am so happy you're continuing this.

I'd forgotten how much I love your writing.
tomoe-gozen52 chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
Can't wait for the next part and no, I don't hate you for this short chapter with its page-turner ending. You're a writer; you did the right thing.
gail19 chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
I've come to see timeout tables as comfy quiet places that are good for napping, but I am thrilled that you used your desire to avoid it to good effect.
artloife chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
What a phenomenal chapter... Thanks so much!
Hanged Man chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
Wonderful plot and character development. Please write more soon!
Siren of the Darknessflame chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
love this so far it just keeps me reading cant wait for the next chapter
Blessed24 7 chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
I do believe in writers, I do, I do!
Good to see you back. I like what you've done with the place. :)
atymer chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
Thank you. *falls on her knees groveling and grateful, very very grateful.* *sob*

Now that I am through being pathetic *whew*

I was waiting foreverrrrrrrrr with patience I didn't know I had, for the next chapter.

Spock has his coat tail snatched by daddy, and got dressed down by Chekov. He still appears to be hanging on to his misconceptions to the point I was beginning to think he needed a baseball bat to the head. It still took him another confrontation with Jim before he 'got it'. I have been very dissappointed in all of Spock's highly emotional responses to Jim Kirk. Well since the taking down of the Mafia family anyway.
After he speaks to Chekov, Spock really needs to go somewhere, sit in a corner and re-evaluate the entire past year. If I didn't know better, I would think all this illogic is a denial of what his Vulcan side knew when he first saw Jim.

Bonded, for life. ;)
Mrs. Tibbles chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
THANK YOU! Great update, I love this story. I was so thrilled to see this continued! (Um-more? Please? Yes/Yes _)
silvermoondemon16 chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
Love this story you have no idea how happy I was when I saw that it had been updated!
I like how protective the crew is of Jim he deserves a break :D update soon please!
asialisek chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
Weeeeeeeelcome baaaaaaaaack! XD

And, wow.. what a. Rollercoaster chapter 7. On the my seat here, mote please
Dread Pirate Rinja chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
OH man, I was just thinking about this fic last week and was going to come re-read it anyway! (My timing is awesome, clearly.) I don't read much fanfic anymore (lol time, what is that) but I do keep tabs on the ones I've been reading/loving that are incomplete. I was so excited when I saw the update for this fic! I was a little sad that it hadn't been touched in a few years, but I know how much RL can change things, haha. I'm really excited that you haven't given up on this one yet!

This chapter is every bit as brilliant as all the other ones you've written. Your Spock is so captivating, and your Jim... *guh*. Allow me to melt over here in my little corner! I think half the reason I'm in love with any kind of Trek fic is because of your Jim-in every fic you've written him in. I love reading from your Spock's perspective, because learning Jim through his eyes is truly... fascinating. ;) So who IS this Jim Kirk? I'm looking forward to unraveling the mystery along with Spock!
emjalen08 chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
Wooh, you're alive! Good to know. Even if Spock is an arrogant ass. I really enjoyed how you had Spock's thought process here, the way he works through things, but is blinded by his own pride. It's funny, how determinedly blind he is because of emotions even when he tries to be so logical.

A sweet moment between Amanda and Sarek is always nice to see.

And wow, Jim is playing a screwed up game. As much as I love the "crew's" loyalty to Jim and their anger at Spock, I hope they can pull together and save Jim from himself.

Looking forward to your next update!
556 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »