Reviews for West of the Moon
GlassAngel chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
ACTUALLY SCREECHING BECAUSE THIS FIC FINALLY UPDATED

I am so excited to see another chapter of this! I was actually thinking about this the other day because I missed it because it has such an interesting plot and the writing is so ridiculously good. Problem is I kind of forget some of the details...oh darn, I guess I have to go back and read it from the beginning again. SUCH A HARDSHIP. But ugh I love that Amanda is alive seriously and the K/S UST was crackling like whoa and I just really missed this fic. So glad it's coming back for good!
Tapsyhapsy chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
Welcome back. You are still a master of tugging my heartstrings, too. Seriously. Awesome. Take your time as long as you continue to write amazing stuff :)
csi1989 chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
Hey I have not even read the chapter yet, but I just had to say I am so excited that you are back. On a side note, your story ATLAS is my post Star Trek 09 canon. I don't care what they do with any future movies.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
Love the chapter, as always. Welcome back. :)
Doni chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
Oh man, is it ever good to hear from you again. Strangely, I was just thinking of this story a week ago. Welcome back, and I think you will find that you have most certainly been missed. This was a hell of a return chapter. Spock's getting there, but he still doesn't quite get it. And Jim, setting it up so he's completely exposed and alone... I'm not happy when characters I love play the mayrter. Great chapter, and I can't wait to see how Spock and the others stop him.
artloife chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
I am absolutely ecstatic that this had been updated. What a wonderful chapter! :) Thanks so much!
Kelly chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
OMG YOU'RE BACK!
I squeaked like a lot when I saw this in my inbox. I'm so excited that you're back! You continue to write amazingly detailed characters and situations, and they just get better every time I reread them.
One thing I was confused on, though, because I don't always understand things, is what the answer was. Spock figured it out, but all I got out of it was that the non-game was important? IDK, I'm sure everyone else got it but I'm a little slow sometimes.

I hope you continue working on West of the Moon!
94685118984 chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
I am trilled to see another chapter of this story! It continues to be great.
shakespeareaddict chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
I am mentally flailing here!
I read Atlas a while ago on recommendation from a friend, and a few months later I devoured the rest of your Star Trek work because, quite frankly, it's brilliant. I'm so glad you're not a zombie! This is perfect and subtle and just what I needed today!
dirtygirl42 chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
This story is so compelling and well written! I have enjoyed reading it from start to finish today and I hope to read much more very soon! Thank you so much for posting it!
saltkettle chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
I am so glad that spock is finally beginning to understand. It's hard to deal with a vulcan who insists on being dense. I'm really excited for your plans with Chekov! He's so adorbs, but you're kind of bringing out the sneakier side of him that only ever gets hints in the movie. So glad you updated!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
Wow dude! I thought this was dead, seriously! I'm really happy to see you update it though, and the update itself was excellent! Keep it up
rachello344 chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
ksndfjksdngvklsdnlgmsd

I was trying not to panic-panic's not the right word, overreact?-but YOU'RE BACK. I'd forgotten I was even waiting for this stroy BUT I MISSED IT SO MUCH WITHOUT REALIZING. *coughs* I have self-control, I'm pretty sure I have self-control.

THANK YOU FOR NOT GIVING UP ON THIS STORY. I was sure, at this point, that it would never be completed. And then I saw "West of the Moon" in my inbox. I think I may have squeaked a bit. Anyway, I am very glad to have read this and more glad that you're still writing it. 8) Looking forward to the next chapter.

Much love,

One of the people that still remembers this story.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
You're back! I'm so excited. Will go read this update now.
pringle.sam chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
I was very confused by this update, because I had no clue what this story was. Curious, I went to read the first chapter. You were freaking me out with author notes of DOOM and talk of how dark this story was compared to your others, and I almost didn't read it at all!

BUT I'M SO GLAD I DID ANYWAY.

Seriously, I love this entire alternate (alternate) universe, and the way you gradually reveal characterizations and motivations and casually throw in new plot lines is brilliant. I'm so glad you're planning on sharing more with us, no matter how long it takes :)
556 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »