Reviews for West of the Moon
Lyricoloratura chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
This update just made. My. Day. Loved the chapter, love your Spock and Jim, and OMG, Chekov. Your Pavel is the most wonderful BAMF we could possibly hope for. I'll be looking forward to seeing more of him.

So glad you were able to find the time to write this - you're inspiring me to get some of my homework out of the way (I thought a second Masters degree was a good idea why?) and write more of my own stuff. Hell, you just plain inspire me, period, all the time. Thanks for the update and for just being generally amazing!
irezel chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
;_; stop making me crrrrrrrrrrry.. ugh! SUCH AN AMAZING FIC! CONTINUE YOU IT PLEASE.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
Still flowing your story and I don't mind the wait at all! Each chapter makes it worth :) Keep up the good work!
StrictlySomething chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
I'll admit it. I freaked out. Big time. I am so happy that you're not dead, or rather, undead. And yay! Glad you got your mojo back for this fic! Finding this updated definitely made my day.

As for the chapter, excellent work. Spock is FINALLY figuring things out. I mean, there was a point in there that I just wanted to scream and shake the Vulcan. If his dad wasn't the perceptive genius he was. . . *pinches nose and sighs (Oh, and speaking of those scenes. Kudos to Jim for saving Spock's mom!)

I'll definitely be going back to read this all back from the beginning. I need to make sure I'm in tip top shape for the next chapter. :D Again, glad to have you back! And I apologize for the pent up enthusiasm.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
shut up this is perfect more
Zinc10 chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
You're back! Yay!
It took me a little while to remember where the story had left off, but when it all came back I was super excited!
and Spock finally no longer hates Jim! Yay!
Suzy chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
Glad you are back. Been waiting ages for this and is doesn't disappoint!
carkiechu chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
Omg! You have no idea how excited I was when I saw this update in my inbox! At first I couldn't recognise the name of the story!

What can I say? It was well worth the wait! :D Brilliant! Though I hope there won't be quite the long delay in the next chapter?
Mystical-Grace chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
... OH. MY. GOD. AN UPDATE! YAY!
*Coughs* It's been so long! I can't wait to see what's going to happen. And the reunion between Sarek and Amanda... *swoons*. Though, when Sarek had said it was logical to marry her, I always believed that he married her because it was logical Because he loved her. He just hedged. But I digress! Spock finally pulled his head out of the ground. Everyone except Chekov not listening... and that cliffhanger! I feel like I'm reading Atlas again! Please, update! You can't imagine how excited I was to see this story again.
Dark Satirist chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
BAMF Chekov, amazing characterizations, beautiful writing...

I HAVE MISSED YOU! WELCOME BACK!

The whole Jim/Spock relationship makes me want to cry. And smack Spock. And give Jim a hug.

I really enjoyed the update. :) I won't push for sooner updates-because I have been rather terrible about updating lately, too and I get rather annoyed when people ask me for new ones-but this story is pure love and I always look forward to new chapters. :)

Thanks,

Dark Satirist
gail19 chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
And BAM!

Thanks
Knocks chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
I feel kinda dumb, because I still don't understand what the message was that Spock finally got.
But I'm glad to see an update and I wish you well!
xDelta-Ha-chanx chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
/O0O\. \/. O,..

OMG. Squeeee! Faints from major blood loss.

Wow. nano. Pleasepleaseplease publish when you finish! Sooo many good writers do it and then don't post because they have to worry about ideas being stolen, especially originals. so, good luck!

runs off to savour chapter.
Erakiran chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
OH MY GOD A NEW CHAPTER! I saw this pop up and immediately rushed to read it.

Poor Spock, pulling at pigtails. I adore Chekov being a sneaky mini-Jim. And I'd been lulled into think that maybe Jim would think he could stay this time but he still doesn't, not even after the mind meld :(
Kadigan chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
OMG you're back? :D Yay! Welcome! It's good to read you again!

And man, you haven't slipped. Far from it. This is good - as good as everything you've written. Oh, Spock! Finally got a clue, did you? And Jim - your turn, soon, to do the same!
556 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »