Reviews for West of the Moon
Zagreb-girl chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
Love the fact that you updated. Love the chapter.
Fantasywriter13 chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
Great to see you back. Your work is fantastic as always. Just promise not to keep us waiting so long next time and I'll put away the pitchforks and torches (not sure what to do with the angry mob, though. They are still expecting payment).

Fantasywriter13
Fanatic readiPad chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
You are absolutely awesome. Go Spock! Keep you're head out of your ass!
Alexis chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
Thank you for updating! This made my day! :)
C-loke chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
yay! you're back! I totally love you! lol :) Love the post by the way and glad to see you're fine and all. :)
Mrs. Jerry chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
I AM SO PROUD! This is a beautiful addition to the story and I know how hard it was for you. All of this while completing your master's degree, madam: I salute you.
melisa chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I've really enjoyed this story so far. Hoping there is an update soon. Love Pavel with his plans and how everyone jumps in. Thank you for the story.
Julia chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
OHMYGODPLEASE WRITE MORE!
I love everything about this.
Intelligensia chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
Damn you. You've promised that you would never abandon a story, and now you've given us this amazingly precious GEM of a story and then just broken it in half. This is like waving the most amazing meal in the world in front of a starving man and then taking it back after they've taken one bite. It is CRUEL.
This story is to amazing to be discontinued. Your plot is just amazing. I loved the way you even had me believing that Jim was evil and then feeling guilty and then not guilty. As the truth was revealed to the characters, so it was to the reader and that was just brilliant on so many different levels. What I especially loved was when Chekov brought Jim into the Fleet. I didn't predict Spock's dislike of Jim after (or is it really dislike or is it denial?) but it's added a good element to the story. And The way you had Jim waging war against the Kobomoyshiwari ( I spelt that wrong...) was AWESOME.
Most stories with good plot have neglected characters. That is not the case with yours. I love your Jim. Simply by virtue of giving him a different background, you have made him a completely different person. As with the plot, you have unlayered that person to us bit by bit. I have greatly enjoyed and been awed by the progress of his character.
I hope that you will continue this story and allow me to continue to experience this amazing gem of a story. I beg you- PLEASE!
Izara
hpets chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
Great story so far, love this jim, even if i miss him calling McCoy bones :P Very well written as well, hope you continue soon.
Boo chapter 6 . 6/12/2012
"So I got quite a few "…THIS HAD BETTER NOT BE ABANDONED D" reviews and/or messages in the past few weeks. (Hi, everyone!) And you know what it made me realize? Fanfiction has traumatized us ALL. Because that feeling of mixed excitement and depression you get when you finally find a good fic only to realize it's a WIP? That "GRAGH, this is exactly what I was always looking for! …And now that I've found it, it'll probably never update again *SADNESS*" thing? I get that. I've had that. It's fear of abandonment, and it sucks hardcore, especially since it's so often legitimized. (Where are you, Home? Where'd you go, The Marriage Stone? Team 8? electrum, are you still writing? Hello? *taps microphone* IS THIS THING ON? D)"

Your words, not ours.

I hope that you're not dead, and that everything is okay with everything on your end, but we all miss you and your beautiful writing over here! Come back?
Mord-Sith Rahl chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
I'm really loving your stories. This one has been so good and I hope you do find time to update these all. I feel like I'm on vibrate from anticipation of what comes next. I hope all is well with you.
Mystical-Grace chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
Hey, Angel! I've been wondering where you've gone... I love your Star Trek fanfics, and I was wanting to know if you were going to continue West of the Moon. This is fun, so I don't want it to be discontinued.
saltkettle chapter 6 . 4/16/2012
Oh Jim. Oh Spock. They need some emotional fiber or something, seriously. I love love love this! It isn't AU in the way I thought it would be, and I think is so much better for the twists and turns that knot it up. Thank you!
Wind-of-Rekil chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I try not to read incomplete works. But I loved your Atlas series so much I literally couldn't stand to not read this fic. AND OH MY GOD I FELL IN LOVE. But I feel like I'm doomed to a hollow emptiness in my heart. Please, won't you consider updating? This is the best thing I read in years. Please. Just...end it. Somehow. Please.
556 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »