Reviews for West of the Moon
Little Grey Kitten chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
This... is my favorite chapter yet! *fangirl squee* I absolutely love it!
D.B. Rae chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
OMG! Why are the fates so cruel. The one time I actually have plans and have to get ready and leave the house within the hour and you post an update! *wails*

I can't believe I have to wait to read this. It better be a fanfreakingtabulous day for me to have to delay reading this chapter. *pouts*
GlassAngel chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
*newchapterhappyflail*

Loved this chapter so much...The whole support-team setup, the McCoy scenes, the Kirk-becoming-a-legend stuff, and the Spock angst (which nearly strangled me at points, but I LOVED it anyway) were all amazing! I really can't wait for the next chapter because omg, Kobayashi Maru FUN!

(And Chekov was adorable!)

Ahem. I seem to be nearly-incoherent from how much I enjoyed reading this chapter. Looking forward to more!
Ellory chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
Gosh, I adore this story so much. :D You write AU so well, the characters just leaping to life.

Spock is a dick. XD Kirk should date Chekov or McCoy, lol.
Mrs. Jerry chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
You are not dead yet, you can dance and you can sing. You are not dead yet, you can do the Highland Fling. You are not dead yet, no need to go to bed; no need to call the doctor cuz you're not yet dead!

That. Was the awesomest thing. I have ever saw. I know exactly how much sleep you traded for this story and madam, I salute you! *salute*
DeadDeadaccount0000 chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Aaaannnd here we are again!

I am ashamed. I admit that i really was feeling bad for everyone and was thinking less than worthy thoughts about Jimmy-boy. But deep, deep, deeeeeeep, in my tiny brain i hold out hope for jim.

NOOOOO, McCoy!

Et tu, Jim? Then die, Bones.

Regardless, I love the story and joyfully await reading the rest!
DeadDeadaccount0000 chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
Sooo, this is a really great chapter. it was written really well and all the characters are 'real'. My reaction to this chapter:

O.M.G. NOES WAY! and POOR EVERYONE ELSE whO DIDN"T FIND OUT and WHOA, DID'T SEE THAT COMING!

ahhh, i love this story!

DeadDeadaccount0000 chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
Whoooo~ Okay, deep breath!

I will go back and review the other chapters with my original reaction to each one...But MAN! That threw me for a loop! I totally believed in Mafia!Jim and i was really wondering what the flib-flibberin'-heck was gonna happen next...

and you toss that little fact in there.

"yeah, my name is James T. Kirk and i'm with the F-B-mother-flippin-I".

I seriously gasped out loud! Awesomeness!

Oh, and congrats on getting your townhouse and cat, i hope everything is going swell for ya!

Looking foward to your next chappie,

strawrawbeby chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
Okay, I have no idea how to express what I experienced while reading. That was amazing. The characters...

This was one of the most amazing fanfics I've read.
DeadDeadaccount0000 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Sorry to spam you so soon, but here we go! I look foward to reading this, and regardless of the ending, just the fact that i'm able to read what promises to be another original creation by you (you awesome person you) is happy-making on its own! Thank you!

ZodiacSnake chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
WHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

so yeah i found myself screaming & yelling at the screen more then a few times during this i mean really REALLY the roller coaster u put us on with this one is INSANE & i loved every second of it amazingly written irresistibly played from begin to end & as theres not a completed stamp on this im hoping that means theres more to come someday!
Allie C chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
So good.

Just so SO SO SO GOOD!

I am having a freak out.

SO GOOD!
unknown20troper chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
Awesome!

All the characters are in character. I really like how you started the chapter with Uhura, confused about Kirk's new identity and both hating and not-exactly hating him. It really fits, considering Uhura's attitude toward Kirk in canon, and it also really pulls on the emotions, gets one into the story.

And Bones is alive! Awesome!

And the Spock section was amazing! It had a sense of Vulcan calm mixed in with emotions, of love, confusion and other stuff. Also, it really shows Spock's conflicts between logic and emotion, love and rationality.

Great chapter!

Great story!
Chasing chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
Haha, poor Spock. Update soon :D
Thunderjam chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
Amazing story so far! I absolutely love it! You're a very good writer!

Please update soon!