Reviews for West of the Moon
SoulSister chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
Even though I knew McCoy wasn't dead, that didn't make his return any less exciting. That Jim managed to pull that off with so many other people is just brilliant.

I had a feeling it wouldn't be as easy as just closing the case and moving on, but it was nice to hope for a moment. It sucks to think that Jim may never have a real life again. But you've pulled some amazing twists already, so I want to believe that it'll all work out eventually.
marblepanda chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
I'm so glad you updated! I love your writing style- I even read your ANs just to get more of it. And I love the experimenting you've been working on; the different styles are fun to read and compare. Keep it up!

I'm glad McCoy wasn't dead, though I figured he was still alive somehow. Like the good little stalker I am, I've realized you have a thing for bringing characters "back to life," though always in new and creative ways that I don't get tired of reading. Also for underdog characters, embodied perfectly in Pretty Jim, and you know all of us like that too, you clever minx.

One thing I was surprised not to see was an active Spock, especially towards the end of this chapter. I'm hoping he'll get his thinking phase over with soon, but I figured with your theme this chapter of skipping the court scenes and only talking about their aftermath- well, I was expecting Spock to burst into the last scene having already secured a place for himself in Jim's new life.

I look forward to more chapters and explanations for the teasers you keep dropping. Please know that you drive your readers crazy in all the best ways. Happy writing!
dwelian chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
AGHUYFUIGHOPYOFFGH *FLAIL!*

I love you!

*dances the happy dance*
dwelian chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
YES! oh man, can't tell you how gleeful i am to discover Kirk was an agent all along. Pleasepleaseplease tell me they've had Bones hidden away alive somewhere and my squealing will know no end. Lovely chapter!
Mosuke chapter 4 . 11/27/2010
What? There's another chapter right? A happy ending one...right? Right? One where they all get back together and everything happy cheery!..please?

P. 're amazing at writing thrilling mind twisting scences :)
Fitful Fantasy chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
I knew eet! I knew you couldn't kill McCoy. That'd be terrible. I can't come up with an appropriate metaphor, it'd be that wrong. xD
rain angst chapter 4 . 11/25/2010
Totally thought McCoy was alive. I love this chapter and the way you wrote Kirk and Spock, with barely any dialogue, was beautifully done. I am really looking forward to your next chapter.
Alice Ryter chapter 4 . 11/25/2010
...I think I spent most of this chapter crying- well, trying not to cry. Crying would have interrupted the story too much.

Also, in regards to McCoy: I squealed pretty loud when he showed up. My mom came in and got mad at me OnO But it was worth it! I'm so glad. (Also because I got to run around the house going "I KNEW IT!")

I'm positively pumped for the next installment. As always, your writing is impeccable! There's no other author like you. You're amazing!

-Ryter
Kobato00 chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
Spock you damn Vulcan T-T
LKalomi chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
*flail* I kind of knew McCoy (sorry, Georgia. Cool nickname.) wasn't dead, but it's still awesome to see! And, y'know, the whole thing is awesome, too. And there's a new chapter already in the works? Yippee!

My cat has taken to licking my nose as well, so I sympathize. And may I say that the phrasing about not noticing the nomming of one's nose given sufficent stealth is hysterical.
Moonfairyhime chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
Another wonderful chapter! I can't wait to read what happens next!
Aikoss chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
danm girl! It was like 5:50 am when I woke up this mornig, turned on the movil and entered to internet throught it. After checking my email box I saw the alert and know is like 6:47 and I'm crying like a baby and hateting you for this ambigous end. Wdo you have lj? to friend you there. I absoludly don't write in it, but sure like hell that I read throught it.

Five stars to you!
Empress Satori chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
When they were talking about the body discrepancy, I couldn't help but immediately think "...Does that mean that Bones is alive?"... and he IS! OMMFG, I WAS LOVING ON YOU SO HARD WHEN YOU CONFIRMED IT, DARLIN! YOU JUST DON'T KNOW HOW GREAT MY HAPPINESS WAS! After he admitted to being an SA, I thought that might've meant McCoy was told the truth and then committed to die for the cause. Jim and his lab tech team are BRILLIANT because Bones "died" but not really! FANTASTIC!

"They pulled four bullets out of you—metal fucking high velocity projectiles, how many layers of goddamn stereotype does organized crime have to be anyway?—not even a month ago..."

Lol, alive and still an ornery, lovable bastard. So amazing.

The scene in the hanger with Jim and Pavel tugged at my heart. I had to cover my mouth to make sure the sounds didn't escape it due to how much it affected me. T_T *wipes eyes*

But... *wibbles* Jim has to disappear... all he went through and suffered and it still wasn't enough and now he can't even try to create a normal life for himself again... it's too much.

Spock... I know it's logical, but DON'T let it END like THIS. T_T

I had to frantically scroll back up to make sure this wasn't the end and thank goodness it wasn't. Can't wait for 5!
randomchibi23 chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
Ohhhhh man. Loved and hated the ending. What do I do now...maybe get a post before Christmas? ;D Anyway, loved it. This chapter just has such an authentic feel.
tomoe-gozen52 chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
Ah, the pain of Chekov and the others, and the pain they know nothing about.

Good luck with NaNo - I learned last year that it isn't for me - I can't break my habit of editing while I write!
556 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »