Reviews for West of the Moon
Crystalstorm chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
Good chapter or chapter's if I forgot to review the last. I look forward to reading the next one when its up. Ja.
HelloMyNameIs-InsertNameHere chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
Oh my! This was sooooooo amazing! I love this story with all my heart! Though, it's so intense and complex that it took me a few times to read through and understand completely what was going on. Which, to be honest, made it even better :)
BlackMagicWhiteMagic chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
This story is so marvelously epic and emotional. I was so excited when I got the update notification and you did not disappoint. The way you handle Jim here is very unique and well done. And I adore your Chekov! He is still so sweet and innocent but there is a different kind of force behind him and I like how you are making him a more powerful character. I am loving every word of this story and I can't wait for the next update. Congratulations on the new townhouse! Happy Thanksgiving!
aomoa chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
McCoy! He is alive! Alive! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You did really well with the courtroom scenes! :D

I loved the line Jim said at the very end of this chapter- and the very very last line of this chapter made me giggle.

-Hana
lelann37 chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
fantastic writing! I just love this story. thanks for the update
xxbreuddwydioxz chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
Oh god. I hate you. I hate you so, so, sooooo much. Almost as much as I love you.

Guh. I don't even know what to say. This chapter...my heart's still beating insanely fast, and feels all heavy, and constricted, and I can physically feel this horrible, wonderful squirming feeling in my gut. WHY DO YOU KILL MY EMOTIONS SO? Emotional rollercoaster of my lifee. I'm dead. Completely, utterly dead.

I loved seeing everyone's reactions to this whole mess. Characterizations were spot on - especially McCoy, lol! (he's not dead, he's not dead! *happy dance*) And Spock's was spot on, in a horrible, very devastating way. The (He failed.) at the end? Yeah, not nice. And Jim... poor, poor Jim. Oh my god. Terrible! THE ANGST. AHHH.

So... I'm thinking that the way to solve the whole 'all the mafias want to kill Jim' thing is to send him into space. As captain of a starship. xD ;) Lol.

Anyway. I completely don't mind that you're using this as your NaNo. In fact, I think it's an absolutely wonderful idea because it means more chapters, faster! I simply can't wait for the next one. This chapter...was amazing. Beautiful. Perfect. Heartwrenching. Any other number of synonyms. I'm super excited for where you're going to take this fic.

Also... good job on succeeding with flying colors on your personal challenge. :) And good luck with moving - super exciting! :)))
dragontwin99 chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
Thanks for the update :)
xXMissAmeXx chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
My favorite part of this story... "(He failed.)" XD awesome possum! and wow this explained so much! I can't wait for the next chap and for what happens with Spock! _ yay for updating!
InkWave chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
Kyaa! I am so happy. I totally thought from the moment it was clear that Jim worked for the federation that Bones couldn't be dead. I am so glad that was the case. Now my expectations are for Jim to escape the mob by joining the federation ...

I don't know if that will happen, or maybe happen a few years down the road. I am also really glad that you had a scene with Spock before Jim vanished into hiding.
Doni chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
Excellent! And I don't mean to say your predictable...this was just the twist I was really hoping the story would take. I so very much love what you have here and can't wait to see where else you plan to take this. Lovely work!
Doni chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
Very cool...that's what I was thinking (hoping?) ...now I have to see if the rest falls into place. Nicely done!
Doni chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
I think I see what you're doing here. I'm loving this!
Doni chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Damn! What a first chapter. I'm always iffy on AUs (though, technically I guess ass fanfic is really AU). I don't even know what to think, but I know I love it.
BlackMaru chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
Wonderfully done!

NOW *points to crew* GO FETCH YOUR JIM!

Come on Spock, you know you want him.
Earthborne chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
Eeek eek eeeek you updated! *dances with wild abandon* Totally just made my week. Man, I had to be careful reading these few chapters, there were so many trippy plot twists I might have tripped and sprained an ankle. It was one hell of a ride though, intense and bittersweet and just enough pain in them to make me wibble. Glad to see ol' Bones is back too, missed him heaps.

Hope you update soon!