Reviews for West of the Moon
AliCat chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
Thanks so much for this. The strange and winding roads ending up at the right place in the fullness of time.

And Tony ... YES!
irezel chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
I'm making such and ugly face right now. SOOOO GOOOOOOOD! great story! i'm so glad i got to see it finished!
AwedbyAwesomeness chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
I have only one word for this: beautiful! I loved it :D
Mrs. Jerry chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
You, as always, amaze me. I'm so impressed by your storytelling abilities, and .even in the darkest moments I knew you were going to bring me to the happiest of endings. Thank you for all you put in to this story; I will forever be impressed by you!
atymer chapter 10 . 11/29/2012
"Your powers of persuasion bullshit are just mystifyin'.
I love Bones.

Wow, that was a surprise. I never imagined Jim's stepfather was the catalyst. Then again, what I first thought holds true. The failure of the adults to keep their word could have easily worked against the Federation, if Jim had not courted death instead of revenge against all authority as other broken souls have done.

Does Spock realize in this 'emotional' moment that he has committed his life, all of it, to fixing what is broken so completely only a facade maintains reality? How far is he prepared to go? A home with people who will love him. Jim would probably sell whats left of his soul for such a thing and for him that means sacrifice. Spock will pay most of all when he figures out the catch 22.

Wow, that will be some writing if the next chapter is the last. I am going to miss this tale. The underpinings of this AU open a lot of possibilities for more drama not less.
atymer chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
A predator created by special interests groups on and off the planet.
They are very luck the focus is on the ones society considers criminal, otherwise.
His action in the end was logical. He could not fight them, since he was a child, but he could destroy them. It is sad he didn't act before such devastation was visited on such a scale, but then, it is the fault of the adults who neglected his mental and emotional needs for their own gain.
So far they have been very luck their weapon has not turned on them.
jenamy chapter 10 . 11/28/2012
This fic blows my mind with its sheer being. I am hooked and I adore the characters and how you portray them. This chapter kind of broke me a little.

Can't wait for more!
apie chapter 10 . 11/28/2012
Gahhh! Cannot wait to read the final chapter!
artloife chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
D'aaaaw
bowsie22 chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
Was not expecting that. Can't wait for more D
saveloy chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
OMG this chapter slayed me. So much happening but it didn't feel crammed or rushed... as much as I want to see how this plays out, I really, really don't want it to end. Anxiously awaiting the next chapter...
DarwiOdrade chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
I love your fics you know that? Thank you very much for sharing your wonderfull worlds :D
Guest chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
oh wow my heart is aching. It will be all good now right?
C-loke chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
I LOVED IT! Is the next chapter the last one? Shucks! I hope to see more of your Star Trek work in the future. Your Kirk is an Absolute Favorite of mine.:)
gail19 chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
I want to know, but I don't want it to be over. I guess its just as well that someone else is driving because I'd just sit in the middle of the intersection unable to decide and get run over.
556 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »