Reviews for West of the Moon
AwedbyAwesomeness chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
WOW! This is absolutely brilliant! You have had my heart in your hand this entire time.

I can't wait for the next update but I will be terribly sad to see this fic come to an end. I am going to miss this story so badly!

BUT, I have solution! After this story comes to a close, start another one so that everyone is happy ;)

Or you can ignore my silly suggestion with the knowledge that your writing is beautiful and awesome!

All the best!
AwedbyAwesomeness
vheer chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
I still have goosebumps.
It was very heartfelt, thank you so much.
Meriarijim chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
;_;
Oh goodness. Oh goodness gracious, ily. I need to reread all of it when it is finished because yes. dreamy siiiiiiiigh You are amazing
asialisek chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
Uummm.. only one more chapter ? Really ?
( ゚ Д゚)

I don't think I can... deal... Gyaah
((o(;;)o))

Brain... Heart... Failing *cries *
。(Д)。 。(Д)。

Can't be...! And after so long of getting Jim to see the light at the end of the tunnel .. *sniffles *

shock Oo。。(_*)

A sequel maybe? *hiccup * epilogue ? Lolz
Plea of desperation stated and logged . A fan can only do so much, xoxo

Yaaaay ! 1000 word chapter . Mmmm, make it memorable. Deary

Danki !
tomoe-gozen52 chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
So intense. Great chapter.
Doni chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
Oh man, that was painful, and beautiful, and ever so poignant. Poor Jim, who nearly died so many times, who sought to use his own life in justice and revenge, doesn't know how to live the life he has been given by his friends. Beautiful.
Mrs. Tibbles chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
Man, what a ride! Still loving this to pieces; it should go on for ever and ever.
fakeelectric chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
SO MUCH HURT! I absolutely love your writing. You're amazing. You should publish both this one and Atlas and I would buy them and read forever the end.
Serendox chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
Awws :')
Kadigan chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
Oh. Em. Eff. Gee.

How did I not see that coming? Because you're amazing, that's how. Holy crap. Wow. Wow. And oh my God JIIIIIM. No. Suicide is not the answer. It's not. You have your crew now and your ship and your HOME and ffs LET THEM SHOW YOUUUU.

So yeah, you've reduced me to wibbles. I hope you're happy. (You should be. :D )

(Also this Giotto is perfect, heeheehee, but although I resolved to say that early on in the chapter, it seems... relatively insignificant... next to what happened later.)

(Also also, the unsigned review was in fact me. Oops.)
Guest chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
Oh. Em. Eff. Gee.

irezel chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
scaaaaary scary. :(
Yume chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
For some reason my mind kept reading:

"Please." Jim shut his eyes tight. "Please. Don't lie."

As

"Please." Jim shut his eyes tight. "Please. Don't DIE."

...either way, still brings tears to my eyes ;_; kudos! Can't wait for the final chapters!
Paz chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
I am literally dying from the genius that you have made of jim kirk in this
I-... Guh. This is amazing!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Phenomenal AU story. I seriously enjoy your writing style!
556 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »