Reviews for West of the Moon
Romanse chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
Damn that was downright chilling!

Kudos for writing such an original take on Tarsus. This incarnation of Jim for me, is the most addicting, the most fascinating one, in any reboot fic I've yet to read. Same with your intepretation of Spock. Who could possibly get enough of those two, orbiting around each other in that slow, painful dance when we KNOW they are T'y'la?

The way you craft such interesting layers and layers for all of your characters on top of such an arresting, believable plot is the halllmark of your writing. Such talent is to be greatly admired.
Meriarijim chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
*hyperventilates* New chapter, so soon! And so good! And just- aaah, the perfect thing to end my Thanksgiving day with 3 Thank you!
irezel chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
JESUS.
Lita of Jupiter chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
well I am enjoying this marvelously, especially how we can see the effects mafia jim had on the bridge crew, heheheh, the special experiment for the perfect crew as the rumour had it.

this version of the events of tarsus is really horrible for Jim, I imagine the guilt is a lot of what moves him here the effects which came from Elsies death
Serendox chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
LOVE IT! Keep writing ;)
artloife chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
An absolutely fascinating insight into your character. Nice job! :)
tomoe-gozen52 chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
What an amazing person your Jim is.
gail19 chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
A thing of beauty is a joy forever.
C-loke chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
wow. That was brilliant! I can't wait to read what comes next, especially with Spock's reaction.
Doni chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
Great take on Jim's actions on Tarsus. He may have been cold, but he wasn't completely dead inside. Calculated as all hell. Nicely done!
Romanse chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
Hmmm...well, I wasn't going to comment until the tale was done, but what can I say in light of the fact that your brilliant ability to tell a tale, nor your obvious love for this story hasn't waned one ounce!

These last two updates have me hooked and just as in love with the story and the quality of your writing as I ever was. It really doesn't get better than that and I'm so happy for us all that life has allowed you to resume the story. LOL - it's something that I'll be adding to my list of things to give thanks for during the holiday!
Zinc10 chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
Woa! a very new and fresh take on tarsus! well done! Also, Kirk can be pretty scary... Damn!
Mrs. Tibbles chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
"when I finally got released from my Federation-mandated stay in a mental ward, the first thing I did was find and join the Scaretta family"

Now I am confused; where does the FBI come in?

Looking forward to more (and more and more yes/yes)!
saveloy chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
I was so excited to see a new chapter, and this didn't disappoint! I've read quite a few different takes on Jim's time on Tarsus, but this was definitely a different take on it from anything I've seen before - kudos to you for coming up with something original.
Now I'll be waiting for the next chapter with bated breath...
Kimmilein chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
Wow. Just, wow. That rocked my world.
556 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »