Reviews for Roles Reversed
5th Dimension chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
Very nice.
She Who Loves Pineapples chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
Grammar stuff:

["We need to get an early start towards the job boards!" Said Riolu, looking slightly irritated.]

"Said" shouldn't be capitalized.

["That's Espeon," She breathed. "So… those must be the people going on the special mission today!"]

"She" shouldn't be capitalized.

Story stuff:

I'm liking where this is headed. The characterizations of Eevee and Riolu are subtle, but it's clear you put thought into both of them and their relationship. I hope you update soon.
Silver.Kitten-Chan chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Sorry to get you all excited but no... this is not a review. This is your cuz, incase you wanted to know who had the audacity to pretend to rebiew on your chappy. I will review on two when I finally get to reading this. You sent me a PM and asked "wazzup?" Truthfully?

I can't reply cause youz gots PMs disabled. Please please please for the sake of cousin to cousin chatter, enable that, it's not like ppl wil flame your profile, or PM you gross staff...

Lotsa love

~Silver. Kitten-Chan
She Who Loves Pineapples chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Seems interesting so far. I like the concept and can't wait to see where you're going with this.

I'll leave a proper review when I finish all that you've written so far.
Once An Oddity chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
HOLY MOTHER OF MEW! I cant believe no one has reviewed this story! It's simply fantastic! You've got a great plot going on. Not only that, but the idea is awesome too! This story is totally cool! Oh, please update soon!