Reviews for Neon Genesis Voltron
readerjunkie chapter 6 . 10/18
Welcome back and thanks for the new chapter. Also glad you have a new kidney hope your enjoying it..cant wait to see more new posts from you
Quathis chapter 6 . 10/17
Hope everything is going well with the new kidney. I did enjoy the growth the pilots are showing and how Shinji stared down his dad. Awesome moment there. I'm guessing you have seen the new Voltron show, which is a great reboot, so will we see any elements from that coming into play here?
Until next time.
EvaShinobiKaiserKnight chapter 6 . 10/17
FINALLY YOUR BACK AT LONG LAST!

I hope to see this continue at a regular basis now dincecI honestly thought you died at some point. Anyway keep writing and hopefully we can see the Vehicle Team or even that Atlas.
Back on the saddle huh? Let me be the first to welcome you back Cowboy and it's really good to see you writing again.

First thing thank you for the update, still a great story, second looking forward to the next chapter, and third A KIDNEY?! HOLY SCRAP! NO WONDER IT TOOK SO LONG!

I mean when I had my gallbladder removed it took months to get my strength back and I was in my twenties... God we're all glad you came back at all.

So keep up the great writing, for good stories make my day better, and looking forward to what's next.
EvaShinobiKaiserKnight chapter 5 . 9/26/2017
6 years man it is taking you way to long to continue this story so I decided to make my own version of it using Voltron Legendary Defender on Netflix. So if you are reading this if it takes someone far to long to finish a story then I'm sorry but that probably means the story is more then likely dead. But if you are still there or alive or whatever I would greatly appreciate your input on my Voltron EVA story if given the chance. So when you can, can you give it a read maybe it might relight your inspiration for this fic here. Anyway hope you respond to my review soon and until then ja ne.

So all those reading this the fanfic is called Genesis Defender Voltron give it a read when you all have free time to spare.
Johnny C chapter 5 . 3/7/2016
It's been 5 years since the last update! Need to know how this ends!
iamalanwelch chapter 5 . 9/13/2015
Next chapter please! Sooo good must know how it ends
PilotofWingZero chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
Love the story! Got no complaints and everything is put together terrifically! Can't wait for the the next chapter.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
I'm curious, are you ever going to continue this? It's been a couple of years since the last chapter.
edboy4926 chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
Good story.

Please continue.
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 5 . 3/21/2012
fantastic
Rubius chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
keep it up, i can't wait for the next chapter.
Darth Krande chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
I don't forget to review, you don't forget to update. Deal?

I love how their tests were different, and the way you put the two worlds together seamlessly.
Toby860 chapter 5 . 10/3/2011
this is a good crossover type of story. can't wait for updates as this story is worth the wait. the charactrer developement is astounding.
snake screamer chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
Good stuff so will you use the voltron force reference (Of them using the different lion to form different combo of voltron.