Reviews for Neon Genesis Voltron
EvaShinobiKaiserKnight chapter 5 . 9/26/2017
6 years man it is taking you way to long to continue this story so I decided to make my own version of it using Voltron Legendary Defender on Netflix. So if you are reading this if it takes someone far to long to finish a story then I'm sorry but that probably means the story is more then likely dead. But if you are still there or alive or whatever I would greatly appreciate your input on my Voltron EVA story if given the chance. So when you can, can you give it a read maybe it might relight your inspiration for this fic here. Anyway hope you respond to my review soon and until then ja ne.

So all those reading this the fanfic is called Genesis Defender Voltron give it a read when you all have free time to spare.
Johnny C chapter 5 . 3/7/2016
It's been 5 years since the last update! Need to know how this ends!
iamalanwelch chapter 5 . 9/13/2015
Next chapter please! Sooo good must know how it ends
PilotofWingZero chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
Love the story! Got no complaints and everything is put together terrifically! Can't wait for the the next chapter.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
I'm curious, are you ever going to continue this? It's been a couple of years since the last chapter.
edboy4926 chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
Good story.

Please continue.
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 5 . 3/21/2012
fantastic
Rubius chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
keep it up, i can't wait for the next chapter.
Darth Krande chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
I don't forget to review, you don't forget to update. Deal?

I love how their tests were different, and the way you put the two worlds together seamlessly.
Toby860 chapter 5 . 10/3/2011
this is a good crossover type of story. can't wait for updates as this story is worth the wait. the charactrer developement is astounding.
snake screamer chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
Good stuff so will you use the voltron force reference (Of them using the different lion to form different combo of voltron.
GhostwriterMO chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
Hey Cowboy, it's good to see you update this great story. I'm hoping that Shinji and the rest of the V-Force also unlock the rest of Voltron's powers, cause I agree whole heartedly that aside the theme song, Voltron Force is one of the best shows on Nicktoons. (I think Black Lion is going to rock with new powers never before seen yet!)Heck the V-coms alone would be awesome.(Heck the personal weapons match Shinji's crew too/ that's pretty weird and cool)

I just can't wait for more chapters, and when Shinji kicks his dad's butt and smashes Lotor like the rotten royal apple he is (I hate that guy)!

I'm also a little nervous and excited about Voltron vs Eva-1 coming sooner or later (shinji vs Gala slave Mom) But still I love it, I crave it, I want some more of it, and I just got to say; THANK YOU FOR KEEPING UP THE GREAT WORK! Have a nice day!
CrossoversKittyKat chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
I miss you Classic Cowboy! I miss your zany off the wall crossovers! they really broke up the everyday Fanfiction. I especially miss your Kim Possible stories! Like man :D

and all your KP Transformers stories! I love you! please come back to Fanfiction!
Quathis chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
Oh man, that was excellent. The tests were quick but powerfully delivered. Didn't hold up the flow and, while a tad forced (though that is usually true of these kinds of tests, especially those based in cartoon realities), brought tears to my eyes. And throw in Rei's confession and the group still including her, sweet emotional high-point. Great work here. Until next time.
Cylon One chapter 5 . 9/3/2011
Love Voltron and Love Evangelion.

Two greats that go great together in this great tale.

And now it has been made more of it with this great update.

Thank you.