Reviews for Of Touch
cloudshape to ennien chapter 18 . 3/1
I read this at the time you wrote it and just stumbled across it again. It would be lovely to see an update.
Fenncfox7 chapter 18 . 6/19/2014
Please update or finish the story i would love to see what happens Plz i really enjoyed it :D
tigertin2012 chapter 18 . 2/28/2014
please try and finish this story I would love to know how it ends
Artizay chapter 18 . 11/19/2013
Well, it's been eight years so I'm assuming that this story has been abandoned. Still, it was a nice read. Though I would have liked to read about everyone's reactions to Severus' impairments and him learning a way to be independent and live with his disabilities.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/1/2013
will you please continue this story just a few more chapters please
ICZYS HOSTAGES OF LOVE chapter 18 . 9/15/2013
plz fuking uppdate i freaken love this ur amazing
nightkitty555 chapter 18 . 8/13/2013
I really wish you would continue this, or at least give us an estimate. I understand about real life though. I see you have at least gotten a chance to read some, based on your favorites list. I hope you have more time to write in the future.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/1/2013
When will you update this story. Really want their to be more. Please try.
muumi2three chapter 18 . 6/11/2013
Very touching story, very good characters. But the last sentence in the author's note made me laugh out loud: "Let's hope it doesn't take that long between chapters again." Nine years later... no hope of a quick update, at best we can hope that we ever get another chapter. Although it's not a bad stopping place!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/24/2013