Reviews for Collide
noro chapter 9 . 9/28/2010
another chapter well done
newyorkcitydreaming chapter 9 . 9/27/2010
i love it - I can't wait for the rest of this story - PLEASE UD soon:)
laylita83 chapter 9 . 9/27/2010
I love the chapter...this is such a good story...keep updating!
RageandLove2012 chapter 9 . 9/27/2010
i'm not a finchel shipper like at all but i LOVE your story it's romantic goofy(like finn is sometimes) and just plain adorable great job
gleeksinlove chapter 8 . 9/25/2010
amazing

you have true talent!

ah i can't wait for the next one!
Shelz chapter 8 . 9/23/2010
I absolutely Loved this update! First off you have Rachel, whom is willing to risk charges to break into Finns place LOL! Then she beats on the poor man, confesses her love, is semi-engaged. What a great day for Finn, minus the lasting effects of the concusion! Loved it!
noro chapter 8 . 9/23/2010
love this story update soon
My awesomeness rules chapter 8 . 9/23/2010
I love it! It is sooooo awesome! :) keep up the good work
krfan chapter 8 . 9/23/2010
the super bowl thing was a surprise. a good one. great job!
newyorkcitydreaming chapter 8 . 9/22/2010
LOVED this chapter! I can't wait for more please UD soon:)
laylita83 chapter 8 . 9/22/2010
I just love this chapter...it was perfect..and that line at the end

saying he cant do better than her is just amzing...like every girls if you bring the drama dont break them up...keep updating!
amomentathogwarts chapter 7 . 9/21/2010
Aww, this chapter was scary! Update soon please!
Multiple Sarcasms chapter 7 . 9/21/2010
eeeeek! please, please don't let him have forgotten her! oh my god, update soon!
newyorkcitydreaming chapter 7 . 9/20/2010
GREAT chapter - you totally had me looking at this whole chapter through Rachel's eyes wondering if he would get up and so worried about a fictional character - so really good job:) I can't wait for more please UD soon:)
Coralfly chapter 7 . 9/20/2010
Okay, so I think you may have made me develop a kink for football star!Finn, because there is something undeniably hot about the entire concept.

I also love that whilst Rachel isn't a major Broadway star yet, she is still pursuing her dreams and career. And the dichotomy between Finn the major star and Rachel the struggling actress is used to add tension to their relationship as well as to recall their past high school personas.

There was also much, much love for this current chapter. The way you portrayed Rachel's depth of emotions: her insecurities and confusion about her relationship with Finn and then her panic and terror when he gets plowed - so good!
199 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »