Reviews for Collide
Coralfly chapter 7 . 9/20/2010
Okay, so I think you may have made me develop a kink for football star!Finn, because there is something undeniably hot about the entire concept.

I also love that whilst Rachel isn't a major Broadway star yet, she is still pursuing her dreams and career. And the dichotomy between Finn the major star and Rachel the struggling actress is used to add tension to their relationship as well as to recall their past high school personas.

There was also much, much love for this current chapter. The way you portrayed Rachel's depth of emotions: her insecurities and confusion about her relationship with Finn and then her panic and terror when he gets plowed - so good!
Shelz chapter 7 . 9/20/2010
Oh, I just had time to catch up with the last three chapters. They were so wonderful. From Mike letting Finn in, to the picnic.. to the hit. I just hope that there is enough there to force Rachel to finally let herself openly love him, not just hide it. She is so afraid, oh you write such a good story! I just love it!
laylita83 chapter 7 . 9/20/2010
ok this chapter scared me a lot...for a minute i thought that he wasnt gonna wake up or stand up...thankfully he did...it kind of remind me of a scene from jerry maguire...i hope that this reminds rachel that life is really fragil and she shouldnt be wasting time..great great chapter..i absolutly love this story!
Multiple Sarcasms chapter 6 . 9/20/2010
love that closing line! update, soon, please :)
Gemelli22 chapter 6 . 9/20/2010
You shouldn't be frustrated, the chapter was the best one so far! I love your story, and I'm not into finchel at all...

Update soon and keep'em coming!
kakka chapter 6 . 9/20/2010
You might think it's choppy and fragmented, but I think this is my favorite chapter so far. I love the way you show how their relationship progressed and finn's feelings throughout.
CarmenMauri chapter 6 . 9/19/2010
I don't think I can give up on this story! There's so much potential and you're writing it so well. I understand why you felt discouraged, but I just wanted to let you know that this chapter was great! I loved everything about it. Can't wait until the next chapter! :)
newyorkcitydreaming chapter 6 . 9/19/2010
aaahhhh you are killing me here! i can't wait for the next chapter Please UD soon:)
Kat Romanova chapter 6 . 9/19/2010
I thought this was a great chapter... It didn't seem as choppy as you made it out to be... don't give it up... it's too good to never be finished.
krfan chapter 6 . 9/19/2010
aww i love that bit with her surprising him at practice with her team finn shirt. i love how grown up they are now. i was half-expecting there'd be some arguments with the issues you resolved here but im glad you showed them more mature. great job.
laylita83 chapter 6 . 9/19/2010
i love this chapter and i love this story...it great how much they care for each other...keep updating!
newyorkcitydreaming chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
loved it i can't wait to see where this story goes! please UD soon:)
amomentathogwarts chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
This story is GREAT. I love it. Seriously, it's genius. I'd love to write a Finchel story with you sometime, because I'm a huge fan of all of them and you have a lot of really cool ideas(:

Update soon please?(:
Multiple Sarcasms chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
eee! this was so fantastic! you must, update soon!
Shelz chapter 4 . 9/18/2010
Great update! Glad that finn has a way to track her down!
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »