Reviews for Collide
newyorkcitydreaming chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
ok i love it please please UD soon - and I'm thinking Rachel was pregnant when she broke up with Finn or was but lost it I don't know could be something else but thought I'd have a guess:)
gleeksinlove chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
AWH i feel like she did it so she wouldn't mess up his career

if thats true thats so sad D:

but really good job!
harman626 chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
This chapter was really good. I love that you had them meet at the bar doing kareoke. I can completely imagine Rachel running away after an encounter like that. I can't wait for the next chapter. Great job ! :)
Lozza the Lolly chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
YES! REUNION! But she left :( Thank goodness for Mike 'cos otherwise he'd have no way to contact her :D
laylita83 chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
i have a feeling that she broke up with him cause finn screw up...i love this chapter was amazing ..really really good...i love how he chase after her ,love that!please update soon!1
Multiple Sarcasms chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
krfan chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
ohhh i'm loving this pic. keep it up! and i love the little reference to tina and mike. as much as i love her with artie, i could definitely see her with mike.
newyorkcitydreaming chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
oh this is great so far i can't wait for the back story and everything else - please UD soon:)
laylita83 chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
ok i officialy love the story...i understand rachel completly.i wanna know what happen between them and more important i want for them to meet ...karaoke would be perfect...keep updating!
GleeLucyHP chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
Awesome story! good plot... please continue :)
Blackbird Gleek chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
Oooh! Sounds dramatic! Is this where Rachel and Finn meet, then they explain thier feelings for eachother and their regrets, and it ends happily ever after? *sigh* I love a good, fluffly Finchel ending. 3!
CarmenMauri chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
Ooh! This is a first! In most fics, Finn's the one who breaks up with Rachel because he's insecure... I can't to find out why she broke up with the guy, when she's still hung up on him.

Excellent update! I can't wait for the next one! :)
Sarah G chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I'm actually quite the Finn/Rachel fan and this story is starting out nicely. I can't wait to see the (hopefully) inevitable meeting between them and I'm also anxious to find out what caused their break up! Write quickly!
CarmenMauri chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
I'm really curious as to why Finn and Rachel broke up in college... Obviously neither of them hold any resentment, but I still wonder why their relationship fell apart.

This story is awesome so far and I can't wait for you to post another chapter!
Gemelli22 chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
I don't know how I stumbled into your story, but I like it. This is the FIRST time I read anything Finchel, I'm all for St. Berry. But I Like future fics, and I like how you didn't change Finn (he needs someone smarter than him- that was so funny!)

Keep up the good work!