Reviews for Collide
Angel Eyed Vampire chapter 18 . 11/7/2011
Oh my god this story is EPIC! Even made me cry a little :') HOW'D you write something so incredibly special? LOVE IT.
Angel Eyed Vampire chapter 8 . 11/6/2011
Aww but that was SUCH an adorable chapter . I almost dont want to ruin that perfect image with more angst. But I adore your writing too much to not go on reading :)
iGoToExtremes chapter 18 . 10/23/2011
I read this entire story over the last 3 or 4 days... and thoroughly enjoyed it, obviously. Your stories always delve into the conflicts inherent in the Finchel relationship and you capture their emotions perfectly. Also I love that you always write happy endings that feel well-earned and form a logical conclusion to whatever drama has transpired. The epilogue was super super cute an made me wish we could have seen more about what happened after Finn actually did win the Super Bowl and thenceforth. Regardless, amazing job as always. :-)
theluckyclover chapter 18 . 7/25/2011
i really enjoyed this story. unlike a lot of fics where they break up and get back together the reasons they did in this story we're perfectly understandable. also i just love the super bowl wager finn made, what a brilliant and romantic twist! my only criticism is i find griffin a really ugly name...haha
foreveryours-f chapter 18 . 6/20/2011
this was an amazing story, good job (:
saraonthesly chapter 18 . 6/6/2011
So I've been reading your story all day/non-stop and LOVE it. I mean how could I not? You definitely expressed the personalities, feelings and emotions of each character perfectly. Your writing style is fantastic as well! I'm going to be following you for sure because I really enjoyed this. Keep writing!

P.S.-

I loved the prologue! I love imagining Finn winning the Super Bowl and having his own Drew Brees moment :)
materialgurl chapter 7 . 1/27/2011
i love your story so far! its late and i cant stop reading... i did have to review and unfortunately let you know about one of my pet peeves. It is spelled definitely, not defiantly.. defiantly is a completely different word... 'to be defiant.' It occurs at least every other chapter so far.. you should fix that!

other than that, very well written which makes me a little surprised that you have that reoccurring mistake.. it is a common mistake though!
noro chapter 18 . 1/14/2011
fantastic ending to an amazing story
NerdFightsDalek chapter 18 . 1/11/2011
Oh, my gosh - This was sooooooo good! I think i may have to read it again - so exqusite! :D
Amy chapter 18 . 1/11/2011
That was a wonderful story! I just started reading it today and I couldn't put it down until I finished!
Pmgillini chapter 18 . 1/10/2011
A great ending to a fabulous story. Stop apologizing for the football...it's different and fun. I see a companion story in your (our) future, hopefully. Would love to see what happens between the last chapter andvthe epilogue. Please? :-)
TVfureak6788 chapter 18 . 1/10/2011
An amazing ending to an amazing story. Thank you for this, it was so sweet and touching and romantic and everything. Just what I need to get through the Finchel hiatus. One of my faveorite stories by far. Can't wait toread your next story! You're an amazing author.
Vivss chapter 18 . 1/10/2011
Hey great epilogue!

I loved how you did make them have it all! I just think it's a bit sad when people say that Rachel's following her career doesn't go well with being with Finn or something like that. I do think it's possible to have a career and a life.
S chapter 18 . 1/10/2011
I loved this story you did an amazing job writing it! I am so sad to see it end. Since the first day that I read this story I would check the website everyday for updates it was always so exciting to see a new post. I love the ending. I mean LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
Angelgleek chapter 18 . 1/10/2011