Reviews for Collide
RockerPrincess83 chapter 18 . 1/10/2011
Amazing ending! I absolutely LOVED it! I was grinning like a dork the whole time I was reading it. This was such a great story and I always excited to get updates in my email. I look forward to reading more of your work :D
Dreaming-Probie chapter 18 . 1/10/2011
awww! I'm soo sad it's over! But I LOVED the ending! GREAT JOB! 3
goodbeans chapter 18 . 1/10/2011
Another beautiful Finchel story ends. Thank you.
chasingjava chapter 18 . 1/10/2011
Saw this pop into my inbox and I just HAD to read right away! I love how you tied it up in the future and with the next Finchel in Courtney and Griffin. The little stories were cute too and I liked the device of having Griffin tell Courtney about them. Wonderful story! On to the next one!
RockerPrincess83 chapter 17 . 12/27/2010
I have loved reading this story. It's one of the first stories I started reading on ff I think. I'm kinda sad to see it end. You did an amazing job writing this and I look forward to the epilogue :)
TreeHugger chapter 17 . 12/27/2010
WooHoo Aww I'm so sad it's done! This story was sooooo good! Great work! Thank you for writing this!
imagination'swildestguest chapter 17 . 12/27/2010
omg. it was the best glee story i have ever read. continue to make these awesome finchel stories!

thanks for writing something that totally made my day when i finished this story! thanks. i really appreciate the words and effort behind this amazing fanfic.

i hope u keep writing! )
Vivss chapter 17 . 12/26/2010
Hey great ending!

I loved when Rachel said Finn needed to go out and act like he didn't win the Super Bowl!

I wonder what deal Finn was gonna propose... Like win a Tony then have a baby hehe!

Can't wait for the epilogue!
goodbeans chapter 17 . 12/26/2010
Awesome! Love epic Finchel fics! Will you write another one?
HJS-NS-23 chapter 17 . 12/26/2010
Aww I'm so glad rachel made it there and we have a happy ending! Cant wait to read the epilogue.
B-RScherbatskyStinson chapter 17 . 12/26/2010
Aw, this story has been my favorite for a while and I just adored reading the journey of Finchel here. Thanks, for making this a fabulous read.
Glassfull16 chapter 17 . 12/25/2010
Awwww :)
jckjbndkj chapter 17 . 12/25/2010
a-mazing!
Shelz chapter 17 . 12/25/2010
This was a fantastic journey! Thanks for taking us along with you! Loved how everything came together in this chapter! Congrats, great job.
chasingjava chapter 17 . 12/25/2010
What a nice Christmas gift! I love how you ended it with Finn not winning...Rachel wanted him without knowing if he would win or not. I loved that she jumped on that plane and took a chance. What was in the envelope though I wonder? Great job, loved it and can't wait for the next one!
199 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »