Reviews for Collide
Naiema chapter 17 . 12/25/2010
Words cannot express how amazing this story is. You really captured Rachel and Finn perfectly.

I can't wait to read your other stories. :)
713 chapter 17 . 12/25/2010
super sad this story is over :(

but I thought it was really well done!
kathy chapter 17 . 12/25/2010
:) Thank You Very good:)
laylita83 chapter 17 . 12/25/2010
i loved this story! i really did...and i cant wait to read the epilogue!update soon!
vietnameseboi15 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Great story
TreeHugger chapter 16 . 12/21/2010
Yay! What a quick update! I was so happy when I saw this. Seriously, love this story! I can't believe Dustin was the one who told. Can't wait to see how Finn reacts when he finds out. And I especially can't wait for more Finchel! :D
Vivss chapter 16 . 12/21/2010
Great chapter!

I didn't expect Dustin to be the "bad guy" of the story hehe! But I think he's managed to fix some things.

"He can do it without you.[...]But Rachel, he shouldn't have to." - Couldn't agree more with this.

I'm so curious about the envelope! Update soon please!
TVfureak6788 chapter 16 . 12/20/2010
Another great chapter as always! I needed this, especially after the Finchel break-up. Please update soon!
goodbeans chapter 16 . 12/20/2010
Ahhh! the angst is killing me! come on Rachel, do the right thing!
Shelz chapter 16 . 12/20/2010
OK... that was... WOW! Um... speechless here! I have a big favor...can you come back and give me one more chapter...please...I'm begging. I found this one so incredibly steelar, that I need another! It's lke a really good cookie...you want another! All joking aside that was an amazing chapter. I can't wait to see how this changes the dynamics!
laylita83 chapter 16 . 12/20/2010
i love this story and it was really good! cant wait to the superbowl ..and im assuming that those are tickets to the superbowl...update soon!
Angie chapter 16 . 12/20/2010
Very good chapter! I really enjoyed it.
chasingjava chapter 16 . 12/20/2010
The last line brought tears to my eyes. Seriously solid job. This all seems to be leading up to some huge climax and these chapters are part of the crescendo. I am loving this story. Can't wait for your next update!
RockerPrincess83 chapter 16 . 12/20/2010
I always look forward to updates from this story :) it was a great chapter. I loved dustin's speech! Amazing as always ;)
Naiema chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
One of my favourite Finchel fanfictions.

Please update soon. :)