Reviews for Larxene's Electric Field
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Epilepsy? Larxene? Whoda thunk it? O:

Creative with the whole electricity and the brain thing. :]

Light, Fire, Water, and Electricity.

How boss would that group be if Larxene was initiated into it?

kldajfkldasfjdkaslfjasdkl;fjdaskl;f omg this fic is an instant fave. :]
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Xanrivash is such a great author-person with their big slight-AU universe of KH. This story fits in perfectly there, congrats. I really enjoyed it, good work.
Pepipanda chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Interesting idea. I have read most of Xanrivash's KH works, so I'm familiar with her versions of the characters.

I thought the ending was sweet, but not overly sweet. Larxene is usually very cold and mean, but everyone has times when they just want to feel, as you put it, accepted.

The idea of Larxene as an epileptic is fitting, what with the lightning and all.

I especially like how you seemed to have done your research. Epilepsy can result from head injuries and the description of partial versus generalized and of auras was pretty much correct.

Good job.

Pepipanda
Xanrivash chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Awwww, I loved it. Never would have considered that, though frankly it makes sense. Also, you've been reading for comprehension, I can tell. XD
Anonymoose chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
This was a nice story! It's interesting to see Larxene in this sort of light; I like it! Demyx was cute, for lack of a proper word. It's weird seeing Axel and Larxene being civil towards each other, but it's nice seeing that all four of them can be friends. Good job!
hajikurazaki19 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Oh...my...god, the logic is astounding. You are gifted.

Nuff said. Hope you'll return the review. Has a nice day.

Loved this one shot.