Reviews for Noticed
mustlovertp chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
Loved it!
Renny Lane chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Im loving this! Going to read the next charpter xD
mcanary chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
Very cute story, with a believable plot line. Thanks for sharing
cebinc chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
Great story! Very well written. Thank you for sharing it with us.

CdrIvanova chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
Aww, how sweet! I'm so glad Bella let Edward explain himself. Very nice story. Thanks!
Eric's No 1 lover chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
I very much enjoyed this, v hot, phew.
pillow912 chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
great chapters!
auroraboralis chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
Great chapter!
Mini Nicka chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
Very nice little story, thanks for writing it.
Modern Audrey chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
I'll be honest, I kind of wish there had been a different reason behind Edward's behavior. The whole failed romance thing is totally cliche and overdone-besides which, in real life I really don't think "I just didn't want to be hurt again..." would be an acceptable excuse for being a total and complete creep to someone you barely know. It just didn't wrap things up very well, in my opinion.
GinaJas chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
Loved it! Great story, sweet and funny and sexy. Thanks!
Blue-Winter-Angel chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
*Hums the tune to Noticed* :D Sorry. After reading the lyrics at the end it got stuck in my head and I had to go and grab my iPod so that I could listen to it. I love that you named a story after I song from a band I introduced you to. Score one for the Lisefer.

First and foremost, I am so proud of you! I know that writing this was stressful at best but you kept your chin up and powered through it. And I have to say, it turned out brilliantly. But, because you're a little nit-picker it will never be just right to you. But to me? It's perfect. Everything I thought needed to be said was said and.. god.. it's just so fantastic. :)

I felt so bad for Edward when Bella walked out on him. I mean, come on! Just picture how he would have looked! Mouth open, eyebrows pinched, eyes all worried and confused. Oh my god, now I need a hug. *whine*

But, because you're brilliant, you fixed it all up and gave them their happy ending. The "getting to know each other" scene was so dang cute. Just picturing them all cuddled up, sharing stories, laughing and just being themselves. Beautiful.

And then I *finally* get to see how it ends and it's better than I could have imagined. I have to say, I picture Alice's happy dance to be a weird jumpy/flaily kind of thing. :D Picturing them sitting in the terminal hand in hand, smiling at each other was.. okay, I seriously can't decide whether to giggle like a mad woman or cry because this is over.

Secretly, I'm wanting to know what happens after this. :P Care to fill me in?

Hokay, I'm rambling. Someone cut me off! Anyone? No? Looks like I'll have to do it myself. ;)

But sis, trust me when I say you absolutely nailed this fic. And Rhodesian Ridgeback... isn't that the same breed as Jet? Or Nacho, as Ced so desperately wants to call him? :D Okay, okay, I'm shutting up now. Brilliant job! I'm so unbelievably proud of you and I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next. *cough* not that I know or anything... *looks around innocently*

I love you, sis!
fcat5761 chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
That was so 'delightful'! I know you said there would be some loving but that was more! I liked how she slapped him than jumped his bones. Really HOT! Please keep writing this story. I like the concept, especially the hating turning to lust! ;-) Thanks for writing.
jerseyhalliwell chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
*fans herself*

so very, very hot!
LibraryLady08 chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
Well that was certainly an interesting development. :)

57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »