Reviews for Noticed
Mini Nicka chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
That was sudden but very good I love how he reacted to that.
kite strings chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
can't wait for the morning after!
HMF chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
Whoa! He couldn't control himself! I love it! haha please update again.
Imprintee93 chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
whoa! intense chapter... hope he stays sweet like at the end of the chapter. if not it seems like he used her. i hope we find out why he treats her rudely all the time.
CdrIvanova chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
Aha! I figured Edward was treating Bella so badly because he was super attracted to her ... seems I was right!
EnidBarb chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
can't wait for more
auroraboralis chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
Phew! So much for the sexual tension! Good chapter!
auroraboralis chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Good start! He really is a massive dick to B! Is he fighting his attraction to her? You know we want the scoop on Jake!
cheermom13 chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
loved the chap. hope to see chapter 3 soon
Blue-Winter-Angel chapter 2 . 9/27/2010

*slowly crawls off the floor and gets back into her chair*

Um... Sorry about that.

Hokay, first of all.. amazing. Amazing amazing amazing. Why in the hell were you worried about the lemon? Dude, that shit was hot. I think I need a cold shower. I love how I'm the exception to the age rule with your stories. Yay me!

Like the first chapter, the flowed very smoothly. It was wonderful. Snarky and sexy, funny and frustrating. :) I love Edward and Bella in this, and of course, the one who always steals the show: Pearl the Wonder Dog. :D You'll love the Pointers who live down our street. Fang is scared of his own shadow (kinda like another Fang I know.. ;)

I'm so excited for the next chapter so I can finally see how you bring it on home. Chin up, sis, you're doing a brilliant job! As you've said to me on various occasions, I've loved having the opportunity to watch a small idea grow into something phenomenal. I'm so proud of you! Bring on chapter three! *flails* Love you!
GinaJas chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
RAWR! That was awesome! Can't wait for the next chap.

I went thru the wisdom teeth thing, yuck! Good Luck.
briknowsbest chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
Holy hotness batman. O_O I can't remember what happened before the hot lemony goodness, my mind is mush! Gah, this is great!
thedownbeat chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
Be still my heart I love Edward Cullen :)
chanahope chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
WOW...Hope this wasn't just a dream cause it was sure as hell sexy. Can't wait to read more.
CdrIvanova chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Ooh! Looks like some interesting times are ahead!
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »