Reviews for Noticed
Blue-Winter-Angel chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Holy crap! Dude, how did I not know you had posted this? ... Is it because I haven't been to school? Freakin' meanie.

Anyway, this is fantastic! It's weird to see it without any gaps ;) and I'm so glad you took my advice. I couldn't spot any choppy bits, it all flowed perfectly. But now I'm all excited for the next bit, you have to make me wait, don't you? I think I'm adopting your habit of impatience. *grumble grumble*

And hooray for Pearl the Wonder Dog! I'm keeping an eye out for the mention of the other Superhuman Moron. :D One thing you've kept me in the dark on is how this ends, so I'm going berserk waiting for that. Oh, and the lemon. Nom nom.

Speaking of nom nom, I stand by my earlier statement that AssholeWard is kinda hot. What? Admit it, you think so too. And when Bella came out of the bathroom and the back muscles.. oh, I think I died a little. And you say I have a knack for detail? Sheesh.

No offence, but I kind of wanna bitchslap Maureen. *Glares*

And no worries for the putting you up and putting up with you. :D It'll be fun once you're actually living here. I can't wait to yell at you from down the hall. Squee!

Brilliant job, sis! I'm so proud of you! I can't wait for the next part!

Oh, and you definitely haven't lost your touch. :D Love you!
tobyntoby chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I was excited when I got the alert you posted a new story! I love reading your stories, can't wait till the next chapter.
muzaklover chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Great job. Can't wait to find out what crawled up Edwards butt. :)
bookluver93 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
It's a cute start. I can't wait to read the rest!
Miss.Full.of.Light chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I love love LOVE it! You're one of my favorite writers ever, so I had no doubt. The plot looks so original and I honestly can't wait for the next chapter, although I don't think this is too long, I certainly didn't fall asleep while reading it xD so I think it would have probably worked as a one shot all the same. ANYWAY, I also hope you'll post the other stories sometimes soon. :) Bye x3
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Excellent story can't wait to see into Edwards thoughts
Sweetdreams82 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I can't WAIT to find out Edward's lame arse excuse for being an epic douche! Bella SO should have taken Em up on his offer to give Edward a much deserved beat down. Really there is no justification for his rude behavior. And if he's going to turnaround and pull shite like he just did with Jacob then he owes her more of an explanation. Update!
jerseyhalliwell chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
amazing start!
LibraryLady08 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Very intriguing. Can't wait to read more. :)

Saren Kol chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Interesting start. I am curious as to why Edward has such a problem with Bella.
cheermom13 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
looking forward to the next chapter
chanahope chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Great so far...update soon.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4