Reviews for Sister of Darkness
VampireSiren chapter 8 . 4/7
Now that was a frightening reunion; but, I can't blame Alirah for her drastic actions against the people who betrayed her...
VampireSiren chapter 1 . 4/6
That was a stellar way to begin this story! X3
VampireSiren chapter 20 . 4/2
*Slaps forehead* Oh, h*ll! Possessed Riku! He's acting VERY strange towards Alirah! O.o
VampireSiren chapter 18 . 4/2
That's funny! XD

When Alirah gets bossy, no one can go against her (kinda reminds me of Anna, one of my favorite characters from the Shaman King anime & manga)! w
qsklue chapter 22 . 11/18/2013
Liked the story a lot.
StattStatt chapter 21 . 1/22/2012
This story was f*cking awesome! I love it very good work! (o-o)
StattStatt chapter 6 . 1/19/2012
This story is f*cking Badass! I love it, it's awesome! Good work! (o-o)
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 21 . 6/23/2011
That was the most evilest cliffhanger I've ever seen.

You. Are. Epic. :)
Taeniaea chapter 21 . 1/23/2011
cool story
Ragnarok Warrior chapter 21 . 12/28/2010
Never read a story that ended with that kind of cliffhanger. I can only guess that the sequel will appear soon.

Really liked how you did Ansem. I feel that if a villain is strong enough that they have the right to monologue, but only if they can put up a hell of a fight. Which he did.

Great fight scenes

I eagerly await the sequel

Keep up the good work

Ragnarok Warrior
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 20 . 12/13/2010
good chapters... wonder what would happen if she summoned Zack in front of cloud... or Aeris... anyways, LAST CHAPTER WWWWOOOOOOO! *grabs bag of popcorn and waits... and waits... and waits... walks away to read something else* :D
Ragnarok Warrior chapter 19 . 12/8/2010
I always had the feeling that Chernabog could have been a lot more evil in the game. It didn't really seem to do him justice. Glad to see that you did.

Keep up the good work

Ragnarok Warrior
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 18 . 12/2/2010
THIS IS GONNA BE EPIC! *Sits on edge of seat grinning psychotically*
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 17 . 11/25/2010
As I've said before "wow". Personally I would've blasted Merlin to the next Planet for what he said... but that slap was a good sub especially because of who it came from.

Alright see ya later
Miki-san4u chapter 16 . 11/24/2010
oh the suspense! She better not die or i might cry...just kidding. Anyways awesome chapter, so i hope you update soon-