Reviews for Embracing Chains
averyschaefer chapter 15 . 7/1/2014
You did a great job. Love how you got so indepth with their psyche. And the layout was good, like the chapters could breathe. Great writing style. But poor Jennesen, just all kinds of broken.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/20/2012
Great story but please add more!
lauren chapter 15 . 1/8/2012
Very good story line. Do u have a time line on any futher entries to this story?
Amazed but desperate chapter 15 . 11/1/2011
That was a truly brilliant story, I loved it but I really want to read more, this story is great and I would love to find out how Jensen and cara's relationship pans out. Please write the sequel and post it!
UnguidedLight chapter 15 . 7/19/2011
Awesome! :D
Semerket chapter 15 . 7/3/2011
Awesome update! I love the way that Kahlan knew Cara was lying when she said 'I'm sorry'. Looking forward to more, especially in the present. How awkward that will be. lol!
Tom chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
LOTS is in the top 5 for the Vote Wall Contest TV SHOW OF THE MONTH.!.

TV_Show_of_the_Month/2011/06

Vote every 20 minutes. The winner & top 25 will be immortalized on the Vote Wall of Fame. All contestants will be listed forever as honorable mentions. Click "Vote Wall Contests" for more contests. Click "Refresh Page" to update the page. The entire page is also refreshed when you spread the word among the fans cuz there is only 16 days left til poll closes.

retweet, spread the news to your readers and friends and fellow LOTS fans!
Tom chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Great story, I'll be sure to come back and finish reading it.

Right now though LotS is coming 2nd at "Vote Wall Contest TV SHOW OF THE MONTH", was coming 1st but we need fans to keeep our show in the lead.

TV_Show_of_the_Month/2011/06

we have 18 days left!

Vote every 20 minutes. The winner & top 25 will be immortalized on the Vote Wall of Fame. All contestants will be listed forever as honorable mentions. Click "Vote Wall Contests" for more contests. Click "Refresh Page" to update the page. The entire page is also refreshed when you vote.

retweet to your friends, spread the word!
KesyH chapter 15 . 6/6/2011
"Only Kahlan...saw the truth.." Excellent! I love the plot!
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 15 . 6/5/2011
I know quite a lot about 'unusualy long writing proceses' so I don't hold a grudge. :) Happy writing!
caradens chapter 15 . 6/2/2011
thanks for the lovely update
caradens chapter 13 . 5/29/2011
excellent as always eager for more brilliant updates thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Really good. Keep the chapters coming!
Luna14 chapter 12 . 4/29/2011
love this story - please post more soon!
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 12 . 3/16/2011
Very nice chapter. :D

is being stupid and didn't send me the update for the last chapter. :(
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »