Reviews for Embracing Chains
caradens chapter 12 . 3/16/2011
great update thanks
Rei Sith chapter 12 . 3/16/2011
Wow, i do not know why it has taken me up to now to review this fic and praise it, this deserves nothing less. Only incredible writing such as this can touch my rock they call a heart. The scene where Dahlia is informing Jensen how Cara is never coming back was so heartbreaking. Cara and Jensen is a weird couple for me which explains why my heart goes out to Dahlia. Excellent story. Ja ne.
alli chapter 11 . 2/2/2011
so good!
NZGirl25 chapter 11 . 1/27/2011
This is really amazing...
adamsfamily chapter 11 . 1/17/2011
I'm sorry I haven't been leaving many reviews. I always enjoy your AU fics and this is no exception.

This chapter was incredible - I loved how you wrote the events of "Reckoning" from another perspective and with an additional twist.

The closing sentences in the tomb were very atmospheric.
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 11 . 1/17/2011
Hm, we even get something from the time that never happened. lol
caradens chapter 11 . 1/17/2011
excellent eagerly awaiting more brilliant updates thanks
Snagam80 chapter 11 . 1/17/2011
Love the easy way you write, the simplicity that actually says much more than expansive narrative. Letting dialog between the characters explain so much... I love your story more and more! Not much else to say but... hurry, hurry, hurry and update soon! Is it a pain when your fans are so demanding?
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 10 . 1/13/2011
Do I want to know how she's going to amuse him?
meridian-rose chapter 10 . 12/13/2010
I love the imagery in this chapter.

iShe was made of wax and he was an open flame.

His thumb wiped the drop away, spreading the salty essence of her sorrow across their skin./i

meridian-rose chapter 9 . 11/11/2010
Dahlia is so awesome in this chapter, knowing Cara, lurking, obeying, and echoing her earlier sentiment about Cara always hitting what she intends to!
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 9 . 11/6/2010
Oooooo, Cari is in LUUUUUUUUUUUVVVVVE!
Queen of Tortall chapter 9 . 11/6/2010
I'm still not sure if I like Cara/Jennsen, but the story is so intruiging I can't stop reading. His chapter gave me the chills :)
caradens chapter 9 . 11/6/2010
excellent AWESOME story thanks
Team Mordsith 3 chapter 9 . 11/6/2010
Great Chapter. I love the way that Cara is becoming fond of Jennsen, and the attack on Triana... (:

I can't wait for more, and I hope that your making it through the exam month of doom alright.
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »