Reviews for Embracing Chains
Team Mordsith 3 chapter 9 . 11/6/2010
Great Chapter. I love the way that Cara is becoming fond of Jennsen, and the attack on Triana... (:

I can't wait for more, and I hope that your making it through the exam month of doom alright.
synergyfox chapter 9 . 11/6/2010
*winds up for presumably tomorrows flailing for a full-fledged rant on just how epic this chapter was*
caradens chapter 8 . 11/2/2010
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 8 . 10/30/2010
Very nice, but when are we going to get to the present? Soon, I hope.
Team Mordsith 3 chapter 7 . 10/24/2010
o.0 Is the next chapter gonna be rated M? lol. Keep it up.
caradens chapter 7 . 10/24/2010
synergyfox chapter 7 . 10/24/2010
*flails* You've not posted this on lj yet therefore I am forced to comment here *whines*

*flails and points wildly* O_O Oooh... Triana's doing a no-no... Cara is not gonna be a happy camper when she get's back.

Okay... Cara is starting to grow on me, even if she still is being a manipulative biiiiiitch. There. I said it. *nods*
meridian-rose chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
The breath of life would not work on the pristinely ungifted one.

I wondered about this in the AU when Richard insisted his Mord'Sith try to revive Jennsen. Like you, I think it didn't matter how long Jennsen had been dead, the breath of life is magical and wouldn't work on her at all.
meridian-rose chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
Dahlia smirked, "Cara always hits what she means to. If the knife had gone into your real shoulder, rest assured she meant to put it there."

Trickery :D The Mord'sith have many tools beyond their agiels and this is a good reminder of the mind games they play.
meridian-rose chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
she was vicious elegance incarnate

You have such a way with words :D
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
Cara playing mind games, she's so good at it...
caradens chapter 6 . 10/13/2010
caradens chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 4 . 10/1/2010
That was a nice twist at the end there. :)
caradens chapter 4 . 10/1/2010