Reviews for Calling Rafe
Aerilon452 chapter 10 . 6/29/2011
I had rad this story a couple of years ago, but got a new computer and never could find it again. I still love it as much as I did the first time I read it! This was a fantastic read!
Whirlwind421 chapter 10 . 6/4/2010
Great story. Very sweet.
JovianJeff chapter 10 . 4/13/2010
That was absolutely marvelous, a well wrought story of a very unique family. I am glad you took it as far as you did, it was certainly well worth reading. Thank you for writing it.
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
That was a marvelous beginning. I am looking forward to the rest of this story.
ThePrincess04 chapter 10 . 3/16/2004
very good i liked it alot
Natta chapter 10 . 9/13/2003
I liked this story! I think I read it somewhere else too, but not all of it. Anyw, it was (is) great!
njord chapter 10 . 5/27/2002
This was a great story. I enjoyed reading it.
Mary Rose chapter 10 . 3/11/2002
That was a very cool story. I very much enjoyed it.
Deanie chapter 10 . 3/2/2002
Great story! I loved Tyr's over-protectiveness and Beka's desire for independence despite her condition. Very true to the characters. I can't wait to read your next story. Also, (since you have no e-mail addy listed, I'm asking this here). I'm starting a Beka Valentine Fanfic Archive at my new in-progress site, Eureka Maru ( eurekamaru/)and would love to be able to archive this story there. Please e-mail me ().
Tracey chapter 10 . 3/2/2002
I love a happy ending...I'm sorry you didn't get many reviews...Your story has been a pleasure to read for me...Bring us another.
Lrnd chapter 10 . 3/2/2002
Great ending! Loved the story
Johnny K chapter 10 . 3/2/2002
Nice story. It was very convincingly written, and parts of it were very suspenseful.
Ash chapter 10 . 3/2/2002
I really liked your story! It was just the right, light combination of romance and some action. I'm glad Helen was alright and that Rafe got his priorities somewhat straight. Fun to read...hope you write more stories!
jm chapter 10 . 3/1/2002
Glad that you were able to finish this story. I am relieved that the baby was ok and that Rafe finally started to act like a proud uncle, even if he was using this to impress some women! Beka and Tyr were very sweet together and I am glad that they are finally happy together with the start of their family. Hope to see more of your stories.
carolann chapter 10 . 3/1/2002
That was a great story. I loved how Beka had a baby girl. It was cute with the Doctor mistaking Rafe for Beka's husband. Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed reading your story.