Reviews for Shinobi of the High Seas
dylansandy1993 chapter 52 . 9/17
just finished what you've posted here. loved the story.

I'll keep reading what else you have up on this site. and if you do come back I'll definitely chomp at the bit to read any new chapters.

love how you integrated the different universes. As usual I also enjoy your writing style. keep up the good work!
dylansandy1993 chapter 5 . 9/15
man. just going to say this, that author. (shoutout to the gothic series) used an OC to travel through multiple renditions of stories. you for all intents and purposes made an OC Naruto. I half wish you kept him as he was from your original story.

hard working bad ass is much more comprehensible compared to OP godlike.

personally I just liked his personality. and besides you wouldn't need almost any explanation or timeskip between stories.
Impatient Quill chapter 52 . 9/15
Hey, sorry about other people being demanding assholes. Just wanted to drop a message and say that I really enjoyed this story, whether or not you choose to update it again can't change that.
chunnin33 chapter 52 . 9/14
Had to stop reading this years ago cause I didnt know what was going on in W7/EL. Glad i finally came back and read it it with knowledge of canon.
France chapter 1 . 9/12
Bonjour je me demandé quand la suite pourrais sortir j'ai lue vautre histoire et j'ai vraiment apprécié j'aimerai beaucoup pouvoir lire la suite merci
jangoman1579 chapter 1 . 9/7
I'm trying to figure out how this is so popular, that first chapter wasn't really interesting
Helghy chapter 52 . 8/31
Love this story! I realize its been since last year that it was updated but I'm still favoriting this. Whether its on this story or others keep up the great work!
narutodarkfan chapter 52 . 8/29
Man.. i just finished marathoning another one of your stories. This one was an absolute blast to read as well. Love your ideas. Though Naruto’s ability to use haki not being explicitly stated is killing. And the story not being updated will slowly kill me over the next few months. . Great work. Wish it’d be updated more, but I feel like whatever you write is fantastic. Looking forward to read more of your stories
I like your other stories, but Naruto just isn’t the type to follow someone instead of having his own crew.
Hey man its a great story...Enjoyed a lot reading it...can you please update it or tell me when you would do so?
dragonfox123 chapter 52 . 8/18
Awesome chapter hope to see more
VampireDraken chapter 52 . 8/17
Shame people are trying to force you to declare this story abandoned because you haven’t updated in a while. Don’t listen to those people and take your time, a good story will always take time such as this one. Hope to see a new chapter of this story soon.
VampireDraken chapter 50 . 8/17
Honestly expecting one of Narutos girls to be pregnant be now. I mean three years of sex and no kid? They spend all their time at sea so getting stuff that prevents it and having enough to last a fair while is difficult. Other than that awesome story so far.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 8/16
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
Yorukiri chapter 49 . 8/15
Why didn't naruto keep his six paths power?
8,881 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »