Reviews for Shinobi of the High Seas
bdogrulz chapter 2 . 7/20
great story
ryva chapter 52 . 7/19
I've thoroughly enjoyed the story thus far and I hope the ride doesn't ome to a sudden stop. That said fuck the assholes that demand shit they aren't the ones putting in the work.
Are you gonna rewrite some things in the story so they match up to one pieces plot cause you wrote that bege was killed off while in one piece he’s needed for the big mom tea party?
wjgr chapter 52 . 7/10
i immensely love this story each an every chapter is brilliantly written and is entertaining the character are well written and i look forward to seeing the next update. keep up the good work as this story is awesome
Whydidyou13 chapter 27 . 7/5
Is it just me is Naruto still holding back? He didn’t use any of the rinnegans paths and he hasn’t used any of the tailed beast powers yet or six paths Sage mode. Well on chapter 27 at least.
steveballs chapter 52 . 7/4
so I've just finished reading this for the second time in a couple years. still as good as i remember. could use a chapter or two more lol but either way thank you for your hard work. i thoroughly enjoy this story and hope one day you will continue it again. especially since one piece has so much more material to use now
Stratre chapter 52 . 7/2
i really wish there was more to read
Blood wine chapter 52 . 7/1
Its laughable how weak your Naruto is, I understand not wanting him to steamroll through his enemies but intentionally making him weak and not that intelligent killed much of interesting I had in this story even though I read it all. His abilities are terrible for someone that old and experienced, he is still a walking moron of a main character of every major shonen that screams his signature attack every time he fights. There is no creativity in his use of chakra. You havent explored the sealing which has amazing possibiliteis and is only as limited as you want to make it, it could be as strong as reality warping. (Using sealing to enchant items, concepts or even himself).
Another major issue, for me, is you've written this like a shonen anime instead of treating it like a novel. Cant articulate an explain it better, just how it feels.
Its your story and all that mambo but it is bland and reads like a parody. You can definitely write well enough as seen by X-men and DC stories but this one doesnt do the One Piece world any justice, would definitely work better as something darker. We already have canon. Instead of taking the universe and making it your own in your writing, you just changed some canon events and went along with everything else.
Just my 2 cents.
Shame that this looks abondoned. One of your better stories, second only to "Less than Zero". One Piece universe has so much potential.
AvidReader chapter 6 . 6/21
Soren’s just like that one Marine that Zoro encountered at Enies Lobby, who rotted his sword, only the actual way it works is different. The Marine had to touch Zoro’s swords and showed no signs of having other acidic properties.
et-reader97 chapter 14 . 6/20
Great chapter. I loved the Pirates of the Caribbean reference it was amazing and I hope to see more of it. Keep up the good work
et-reader97 chapter 13 . 6/19
I just have to say I love the part where nami puts her foot down with naruto. So many fics were naruto is immortal have him beat around the bush with the girl/girls he's with and it gets annoying sometimes. Having nami tell naruto to his face she won't let him go all emo all of a sudden was priceless. Great chapter and keep up the good work.
et-reader97 chapter 7 . 6/18
Great chapter. I wanted to know, now that mr 5 is dead is his devil fruit going to show up later into the story? Keep up the good work.
et-reader97 chapter 6 . 6/18
Great chapter and on a side note I like how there's a picture for Soren. Most oc charecters people make are hard to picture and some don't make pictures for them. Keep up the good work.
Ps. Whoever made the picture did a good job
A Devil May Cry but we learn chapter 1 . 6/16
i would have due to save chakra and the chakra of the save of six paths along with chakra from kurama caused home to be immortal and his friend sasuke would have left his eyes to naruto or destroyed his eyes
8,858 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »