Reviews for Shinobi of the High Seas
Otsutsuki no Yami chapter 14 . 7/17
and lost all respect for this story. Naruto could easily defeat the Marine because madara can do that easily, and bullets, naruto is aster than lifht. his urability is higher and you give me this crap orry, but i am out f here after you hyped him up only to give bullshit reasons
Fionn the Otaku chapter 8 . 7/14
Much as I like this in general and especially Naruto being a bad $$? I dislike how badly cannon is being derailed and keeping some really awesome things from happening.
Haji the Monster chapter 15 . 7/13
I have to say that this slapstick abuse of Naruto is getting old. It was really the only thing I hated about the original Naruto series and really about One Piece as well. It serves no purpose and detracts from what is an, otherwise, a genuinely good story. If you removed that, this would be a top 5 story on this site.
IAmSuperSam chapter 1 . 6/28
Are we ever gonna get another update?
Keftedaki chapter 15 . 6/24
Honestly the story up to this point at leat, is fine. Despite that there are two big problems with it.
First of all, there is no Kurama, he just doesn't show up.
Secondly Naruto is thousands of times weaker.
Lets forget his completely ineffective usage of jutsu at timea, his speed haa been completely nerfed. At KCM 1 naruto has dodged light speed attacks, nevermind KCM2 or SOSP mode. Hell, in wave arc naruto seems to be faster than this story, since he speedblitzes trained mercenaries.
This WAS good fic NOW ITS USELESS just die author
Useless naruto useless idiot
HistoryFans-GOD chapter 53 . 6/5
Cuando el siguiente capĂ­tulo Bro ?
Alice Scarlett Knabel chapter 9 . 6/4
inavertently teaching her haki are we?
GumGumReaper chapter 20 . 5/20
Fucking love the idea of curving bullets
Mesojoe chapter 53 . 5/6
Knowing now what we do about devil fruit awakenings and looking at how you wrote Miss Valentine, I'm not surprised that you stalled out for these past 6ish years on this fic. I will say it has been fun and interesting, even if no longer entirely accurate (though in hindsight it now makes sense just why Valentine in the anime/manga fought as she did, she could only change her personal weight. Though now I wonder if her power being so minimal compared to other powers could potentially result in a less straining devil fruit awakening)
kronos105 chapter 53 . 4/28
te imaginas a yosaku enfrentándose a big mom en wano y jhony a katakury.

Can you imagine Yosaku facing Big Mom in Wano and Jhony in Katakury.
101axel chapter 28 . 4/18
God sage of anarchy is so fucking cool!

I have read 1000s of fanfics, out of all of them, that name is the best!
TheGoodDoctor13 chapter 53 . 4/9
Peak fiction, needs continuation
Aside from Narutos strength in this story this is all done amazingly well. I especially love the dialog, internal and between people.

So tired of stories where aside from the MC the others only exist to give slight replies or stupid lines before being made to eat shit. Otherwise action, action, action, because anything else is filler and a waste of time mentality.
9,637 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »