Reviews for Shinobi of the High Seas
Uzumakiboy5 chapter 1 . 15h
you tried to make naruto funny smart badass guy but he just seems obnoxious. And there should be a limit to how many times you can write "ass"
avid reader chapter 53 . 5/15
it's a damn shame you've abandoned this great story. I'm really curious as to how you'd have dealt with Dress Rosa and Donflamingo being whooped by Luffy or if you'd have changed that up and had Soren finally get his measure of revenge instead. I'm also curious as to how you'd have Naruto react to the Wano Country Ninjas since the one I've seen so far is pretty damn goofy
taroashari chapter 3 . 5/3
why is naruto so much nonsense? naruto shouldn't need a reason to help someone. the characters here are not like the original
marc1970 chapter 53 . 4/27
Welp I've been listening to this story now for the second time while I was working and after listening to your rant about certain people. I wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed the story. Each of the characters personalities felt genuine and all that cr*p but that's not the point. I just wanted to say thank you and I'm going to check out your other stories.
BullC6 chapter 53 . 4/27
Man been so long. I have been reading this story for over a decade now, multiple times. Had to start commuting to work and decided to read this masterpiece. I am a huge fan sir and I have read many of your stories multiple times. Not gonna bother or annoy you per your request couple chapters back but it will be great if this message got you motivated enough to put out a chapter. Regards
Red Riding Cape chapter 53 . 4/26
This story is a blast to read, just like your others. I really like how you've put Naruto into the One Piece universe without just replacing Luffy with him. I see lots of crossivers where Naruto just takes the place of the main character and does all of the things that they did, but better because he's super strong right out of the gate. It's a joy to read crossovers like this where Naruto carves out his own place in the story instead. Good luck with life and I eagerly await further chapters.
Faranon423 chapter 19 . 4/26
Oh man, Doflamingo is a fun, but *terrifying* character. The scariest part is that his background is realistic, at least for one piece.
Súbitas otro cap es el mejor naruto x one piece del mundo
BullC6 chapter 36 . 4/25
Okay, now that I know the rules of black jack...this Omake is way funnier. LMAO.
Red Riding Cape chapter 30 . 4/20
In regards to your author's note "Nobody really cares as long as you get your fix anywaysThis might be true, but if someone did actually care then what the fuck could they do about it anyways? Seems to me that caring about things you can't do anything about is not a great way to go through life. I know you were probably just in a bad mood though, so if this nitpick annoys you, at least you get another review to your count. Great story btw, I'm loving it as with your others.
Username6166 chapter 26 . 4/17
The hiraishin doesn't make a yellow flash, it looks pretty much identical to the body flicker.
Curiosity44 chapter 53 . 4/17
fourth time re-reading this one. by far my favorite fic from you author-san. I know inspiration and time can be a bitch, but I hope you find the chance to write more for this story, it's a blast. Best wishes.
Username6166 chapter 10 . 4/17
I almost always hate OCs, but Soren is written so naturally that he fits One Piece very well.
Yami Fenikkusu chapter 28 . 4/7
395 million bellies. Are you for real. Damn he defeated an admiral. His bounty should be at least 1 billion even if they covered up the fact he kicked an admiral ass.
NASSIM chapter 11 . 3/28
naruto act jiraiya in thes story
9,410 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »