Reviews for Shinobi of the High Seas
Shinobi Pirate chapter 51 . 8/21/2016
Will Naruto eventually us Haki? Will he get the Conqueror's Haki?
ansaris chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
"Teme" is so misused on . The word 'Teme' is like 'Kimi', 'Omae', 'Anta', 'Anata', etc. It's another word for saying 'you'. It is not a suffix for names like '-kun', '-chan', '-sama'. It is not the same as saying 'baka' or fool. It's a rude way of saying 'you'.
thedemonoftheleaf chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Ok to the guest who said he should put son Goku in the story...

Shame on you!
trystanr chapter 51 . 8/18/2016
Evening Kenchi,
Fellow writer and reader of your fanfiction here, and I have to say, I read this story in a matter of a week or so because it got me hooked right from the beginning. You are a really good writer and I aspire to be as good as you with my fics. Do you have a timetable for when this will be updated? I'd love to read more. I enjoyed a lot of the changes you made with this fic, in both the narutoverse and in one piece. the level of detail you use is just right when you write, and I really enjoy reading your work. just thought I'd review and say hello.
Prince Warrior chapter 51 . 8/16/2016
For future crew members of the Foxhound Crew, could one have a Logia Type power and the other be a Zoan Type? Also, for the Zoan Type, could it be something really rare and awesome, like a dinosaur or a dragon(or any mythical creature)? If you go for dinosaur, please let it be a T-Rex, they are the best and most awesome of the dinosaurs. I know X Drake has a dinosaur fruit power, be they never told us what form he has, it could be an Allosaurus for all we know. Also, we VERY rarely see a story that has Naruto with dinosaurs, please consider this awesome idea!
Guest chapter 48 . 8/16/2016
It would be so cool if you also used Son Goku in this
Jebusno2 chapter 51 . 8/16/2016
I have memories of an anime character who was a villan was bald like soren, had pointed ears and could either use acid like soren or could rot things away do you know who this could be it has been driving me crazy does anyone know?
ArrestoMomentum chapter 12 . 8/16/2016
Kenchi you magnificent bastard I just stumbled upon a gold mine. Great fic dude. Im excited to read the rest.
Aegorm chapter 24 . 8/14/2016
Jezus fucking christ... How many words did you type where the characters were just yelling at each other? Fucking hell...
Fan 117 chapter 51 . 8/13/2016
Will you have someone do fan art for this story? Because I would love to see the Natural Disaster and the whole crew with their best outfits and weapons.
Aegorm chapter 16 . 8/13/2016
I'm sorry but this is just boring... Naruto isn't doing anything significant and this is just a drag to read.
Writing Warrior chapter 51 . 8/13/2016
Will Byron sing some of the Shanties from Assassin's Creed Black Flag? Because some of those songs are pretty awesome.
The Question chapter 51 . 8/12/2016
I am really looking forward to see what happens next. There are so many questions that are inside my mind that I want answered:

Are Byron's old crew allied themselves with Kaido?

Will Naruto and his crew return to Fishman Island to help the fight against the New Fishmen Prates?

Is Perona now an official member of the Foxhound Pirates?

Did the time fusing with Naruto give Franky a lot of ideas for the Franky Shogun robot?

Will Naruto start taking territory in the New World or making his own fleets of allies like the other Supernovas?

Can Naruto eat as many Devil Fruits he wants and not have any negative side effects since they are from the Juubi Tree?

Will Naruto and Soren fight Doflamingo instead of Luffy?

Whatever happened the Jewelry Bonney? We were never told.

Will Naruto get a pet baby dragon from Punk Hazard?

Are there ever going to be more none human characters to join Naruto's crew? Like a fishman, giant, or even Little Oars Jr? Oars isn't confirmed dead or alive, but two good fishman and giant characters I can think of are Hack(fishman) and Lily Enstomach(giant).

Will Naruto one day storm Mariejois, burn it down, kill the Celestial Dragons, and set all the slaves free?

Will Naruto eventually seek help from the other Tailed Beasts?

Are other girls going to be paired with Naruto? I hope.

Will Naruto EVER get Ramen?!

And finally: Will Naruto ever have to face enemies from his own homeland, like Kaguya, Momoshiki, or Toneri Otsutsuki? Because it would be interesting to see all of Naruto's friends and allies fighting the things he had to fight in the past.

I'm sorry for so many questions, but there are so many on my mind that want to be answered. Please add the next chapters soon
Guest chapter 51 . 8/12/2016
Seriously Naruto could be named a living Ancient Weapon at this point. So far he's displayed the ability to control sea kings like The living weapon Poseidon (as far as the marines are aware at least, they can't tell the difference between the giant toads and sea kings if the battle at the cp9 marine base is anything to go by.) Dish out more power than Pluton or the Dyna stones (something that is said to rival the ancient weapons) by nearly OBLITERATING a gate of freaking justice (kinda surprised the World Government isn't freaking out about that fact more). And teleport to anywhere he's marked and claimed as his territory.
Rexy chapter 51 . 8/12/2016
Is Naruto's harem just Nojiko, Nami, Robin, Miss Valentine, and Vivi? Could there be others in it like: Monet, Baby-5, Shirahoshi, Lily Enstomach, or Rebecca, please?
8,423 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »