Reviews for Shinobi of the High Seas
If Naruto doesn't get haki in the timeskip or something very very very similar than fuck ge needs that skill set Naruto with the hardening haki AND jutsu and conquers haki AND ki holy shit
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 25 . 2/1
Naruto vs the Buster Call. I really really love the name. Its freaking awesome. Buster Call. *grin*

Sadly, these assholes are no match for Naruto.
You know Naruto should be able to make it one handed
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 22 . 2/1
So its blonde power huh? Hey maybe Sanji can make Naruto a bowl of Ramen after this. He is the worlds greatest cook after all.
blasterdog chapter 50 . 2/1
I freakin love yosaku and Johnny. Hard work conquers all. You got the guts and the balls to put the work in you get the results. These guys are more proof of that fact. Great chapter man.
naruto should be using seals all over his body for weights weapons everything
you know naruto should be able to place flying thunder god markers all over with just the tattoos like his dad did
what what you say in the beginning chapters you make naruto sound not 80 years old but say 166-218 years old maybe a bit more but no more then 500 i think in one of the chapters you say he is 180 or something like that but i think he should roughly be almost 200 by now
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 20 . 2/1
Gumu Gumu no GOLDEN RIFLE!

*sniff* Its so beautiful!

Come on Naruto-kun! You can top that! Somehow. Maybe by tearing the Auction House apart and killing the three Tenryubito that were there.
uzuuchi007 chapter 50 . 2/1
Nice
In the Japanese animation world and etc there is no peak they can always get stronger and that is what you should do
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 14 . 1/31
ROFLMAO!

Sry Kizaru! LOL
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 13 . 1/31
*smirk* Finally, Naruto will have a somewhat challenge. Its about time his crew finds out just how badass their Captain really is. And nothing shows that better than curbstomping an Admiral. Honestly I think only Sengoku and Garp together are the only ones that can stand up to Naruto. At least with Gol D. Rogers dead.
newboy chapter 50 . 1/31
Is there any chance naruto can use the human path abilities to give kuma his free will back? After he hears of kuma's actions, naruto will probably respect kuma's deception skills as being worth of the best of shinobi. Not to mention after all kuma did for the straw hats naruto probably considers him having a debt to Kuma.
RoninGrey chapter 50 . 1/31
I am now 2 for 2 in comment orders... next I demand you kill off Bakamoto and fix that shit epilogue he tried giving us.
7,821 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »