Reviews for Shinobi of the High Seas
Tenro100 chapter 51 . 4/19
Very enjoyable read
dispair17 chapter 51 . 4/19
I was so pleased to see that this story is still going. The devil fruits as the spawn of the Shinju idea was just too good, and I'm glad I'll get to see where this all leads. As always, I look forward to further developments.
buterflypuss chapter 51 . 4/19
good chap
Kaore Ryu chapter 51 . 4/19
I'm so happy that you updated this! I had thought you abandoned this story! Its a good chapter overall as well.
PlrStaley chapter 51 . 4/19
Epic chapter keep it up!
Epoli chapter 51 . 4/19
I enjoyed the update, but the worms... Are they like the ones from Tremors?
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 51 . 4/19
Very nice chapter.
MABalas chapter 51 . 4/19
So excited to see this update, I love this story!
Grizzmon chapter 51 . 4/19
Ah, that crew is doomed.
JPMod chapter 51 . 4/19
Hey! I'm glad to see a chapter from you after so long. It was worth the wait IMO. :)

Naruto and his crew sure have grown stronger over the past two years, especially Valentine. She pretty much can rival that big guy, who works for Doflomingo in the Dressrosa arc. Just increase her weight and BLAM! I love it! Naruto now have another Tsunade onboard. XD

Anyway, it was nice chapter. The giant worm though made me think of the worms from Dune. :)
sagar hussain chapter 51 . 4/19
Awesome chapter.
Greatazuredragon chapter 51 . 4/19
Very nice chapter, good work.
In a separate note, is it just me or does this chapter give off a 'Dune' vibe? XD
The orangeknight chapter 51 . 4/19
Buoshohaki is impressive as hell with Byron pulling a metal sonic and valentine Titan crushing anything under her. I'm kinda ignoring the update schedule, cuz hell, I ain't been updating either, but this is still the best one piece/ naruto crossover onsite. I feel like Soren is gunna step up his game because at this point, he's not going to be first mate for much longer. Also, great idea about sending only a third of the active crew. Giving byron a chance to show why he was captain, may be a bit of background on valentine, and maybe a Soren upgrade based on necessity. These guy are starting to feel like vault hunters from presequel borderlands. Awesome
Reikon67 chapter 51 . 4/19
Update soon your wonderful bastard you.
Tomon chapter 51 . 4/19
Finally, new SotHS chapter :) And excellent as always. So we get to meet Byron old's crew who got themselves a pretty dig up base :-D But even with the surprised they seems to posses I'm much more curious about the Naruto's crew abilities.
So far we know about two busoshoku haki from the expedition crew and while Nojiko may not need it with her elemental abilities I really wonder about Soren given he decided to go a different patch. Still if he wouldn't possess this ability as well I'm not sure what he could do against most Logia types.
Also really would love to see Vivi's current fighting skill. Heh, if she could learn kage bunshin she could lead her country and still remain on her voyage, since Naruto can transport the bunshin to her kingdom anytime they want :) (or Vivi could even learn some limited form of hiraishin? :-D ) After all what is stopping her from being the sole ruler of Alabasta? Even heir wouldn't be a problem ;) But that's quite into the future given they just shared their first kiss last chapter :)
Another very interesting thing that could happen would be friendly duel between the swordsman duo and Zoro. I wonder if he would be shocked that they could pose a challenge or act with his usual stoicism and just be happy that they strong as well :)

A lot of stuff to do, to happen and to wait for :) Can't wait to read it all.
8,275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »