Reviews for Shinobi of the High Seas
vmage2 chapter 39 . 1/13
"The spot had been right beneath his room on the ship so he could ruin it if he wanted to."

The was above his room not beneath it.
js chapter 1 . 1/10
how does a white and red outfit any better at letting you blend in to your surroundings than an orange outfit, they both make you stand out just as equally...
Zardi47 chapter 51 . 1/10
This is one of the best stories I have ever read on fanfic! Initially I tried to stay away from the stories where Naruto seemed too godlike, but this one is just plain amazing. You are an amazing writer, and I like the way you shaped your characters and Naruto's crew. Keep it up! I noticed that you haven't updated for around 9 months, so UPDATE SOON PLEASE! I can't wait!:-)
Hiat chapter 51 . 1/8
You should update
Mr Mouse chapter 1 . 1/8
Update the story please.
Newbie89 chapter 51 . 1/6
i hope this story continues i have benge read the entire thing and i love it. Please continue.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/29/2016
I hope Naruto gets into a good fight now, since he and his crew were pretty much useless in the Alabasta arc.
ericitouch2010 chapter 31 . 12/28/2016
They are meeting the snake empress? This is gonna be funny as hell.
Hit chapter 51 . 12/24/2016
Update the fic!
ericitouch2010 chapter 9 . 12/24/2016
So frigging entertaining, man.
Sedris Kaine chapter 40 . 12/24/2016
eee
Chaos537 chapter 51 . 12/16/2016
Really enjoying this story so far. This is my first Naruto/One Piece fic I have read so far and it's pretty interesting and great. Even though Soren is an OC you write him very well, it's kind of like he's always been part of the OP universe. I know this story isn't centered around romance but it would be pretty cool if there was a little more romance between Naruto and the girls. I kind of forgot if Robin was part of the harem or not but if she is it would be nice if there was more of her. Not trying to sound pushy or anything just suggesting but if you don't it doesn't really matter too much. Otherwise fantastic fucking work bro.
8,353 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »