Reviews for Shinobi of the High Seas
Qwert chapter 6 . 12/28/2017
His crew looks like 2nd rate characters who get one shotted lol. Even naruto is kinda bland if you think about it.(as a pirate in one piece world)
Guest chapter 52 . 12/20/2017
Man. I'm your fans. Just keep it like this. Gonna wait an patience for next chap
SlyFox9 chapter 32 . 12/19/2017
Hey there, I would like to say that I really liked the part where you use quotes from RvB in this story great work, also I was wondering is Hancock going to be part of Naruto's harem?
Vanessa Masters chapter 11 . 12/18/2017
LOL Sanji saying he might like Naruto, cause they both love the ladies :D XD

Oh, and that was cool, him vanishing just when someone passed in front of him so he vanished before Robin's eyes! :D

Yep, gaara reference, and Gaara is better then Crocodile, but could Gaara make more sand? *shakes head* No, but still great with it.
Vanessa Masters chapter 10 . 12/18/2017
Naruto gets a mission from ACE :D

And Naruto is right, Luffy's cool, just different kind of cool :D
Vanessa Masters chapter 9 . 12/18/2017
LOL Sanji, claiming HE'S Nami's blond teddy bear, I knew he would :D

Awww~ And Naruto loves Chopper, who doesn't?

Soren, telling naruto 'Screw Nojiko' and Naruto's all 'Fine, I will!' Only to get shot at three times, and pistol whipped. :D

And heeeeeere's Mr. 3!
Guest chapter 52 . 12/17/2017
Damn..that is some good story.
I like your style with words and really want you to please update this s
brokenstrings001 chapter 52 . 12/12/2017
Man, why does you story always suck in the end?
Shadddow chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
no u
AtFanfic chapter 16 . 12/9/2017
Why did not Naruto kill them? Is Naruto actually not so strong? Ughh ... This is starting to make me suck. Naruto should kill them to eliminate any future problems.

Naruto always said he was annoyed by the problems that always come to him. Yet he himself made a problem that he could solve at that time, become bigger later on.

Well, I hope naruto starts killing his enemy (who deserves to be killed), because if he continues to let his enemy run off, he just makes himself get into trouble in the future.

Thank you.
AtFanfic chapter 14 . 12/8/2017
Naruto look weak.

Thanks.
Mr Mac chapter 52 . 12/8/2017
Hey there. ive just re read this whole thing and it is still as good as i remember. The best one piece fanfic Ive seen.
Awesome work.
EternalKnight219 chapter 52 . 12/6/2017
It was nice to see this story updated again. I would like it if you updated more frequently, but I'm not going to say that you have to do it. That would make me a hypocrite. Hypocrisy aside, great chapter. But something tells me that when everything is said and done and they finally reach Raftel, Naruto going to facepalm because I feel that Raftel should be Uzu no Kuni. That would be epic and the biggest fuck you to everyone. Of course, if you don't want to do that, that's fine too.
Guest chapter 52 . 12/4/2017
Neat. An update. I've missed this story,and it's good to see it continue.
An avid reader chapter 52 . 12/4/2017
I saw the AN in the end of yhe chapter, and it pisses me that people can't appreciate that you are writing and posting this, in your free time, when you could have done many other things.

Appreciate what you have and don't be ungrateful!
8,759 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »