Reviews for Shinobi of the High Seas
Ilikebedtimestories chapter 17 . 7/19
Welp u you are wrong, Naruto didn't die at the end of canon lol.
Ilikebedtimestories chapter 14 . 7/19
The end of this chapter is so funny!
Reaper4991 chapter 24 . 7/18
Something that occurred to me: couldn't Naruto use his Kunai shadow clone jutsu to turn the one hirashin kunai into a storm of them? I mean the result on regular Kunai lets them still impale and stick around so long as he provides chakra so why wouldn't it work with the hirashin?
The Fox Sage chapter 28 . 7/17
why remove kurama,he would be epic using the cloaks
david.teague.3950 chapter 21 . 7/14
I just realized I have an OC devil fruit, but no OC that can use it. The fruit is the Genki-Genki no Mi(or energy energy fruit) without Naruto having his chakra there's actually two versions. Genki Genki no Mi Model Chi(for you Dragon Ball/Z/Super/GT fans), and Genki Genki no Mi Model Chakra(for those of you who love Naruto but want him bad ass, and as an OPOoC(Over Powered, and Out of Character).
david.teague.3950 chapter 17 . 7/12
Guess what, Wrong! Naruto didn't die, some spoilers indicate that he nearly did supposedly he had Kurama's Yang removed from him but his dad put the Yin in him. I'm not sure I assume his father was either resurrected by Kabuto and thus had the Yin removed or Pedomaru summoned him some time after Anko was captured and her cursed seal released bringing him back to life. In any case Naruto's alive and with Hinata and not the pink haired slut/witch who stalked the Uchiha.
buterflypuss chapter 1 . 7/11
;.; i just realized that this story hasnt been updated in just over a year ;_;
david.teague.3950 chapter 12 . 7/11
I've got a weapon idea for a Naruto Story, as well as a taijutsu style(oddly enough I feel like the taijutsu style was made by someone else only I don't recall who). The weapon is a lot like Lightning's Gun Blade from Final Fantasy XIII, I call it Burst Edge. While in gun form channel chakra into hidden seals to create various chakra bullets: Earth short range scatter shot/Shotgun, Lightning long range punch through the body/Sniper. Wind Blade form slice and dice, Flame Blade cut and cauterize, water is more of a restraining technique stab the blade into a body of water and tentacles of water will wrap around your target. The Taijutsu is the Elemental fist channeling earth nature allows ones to punches to hit harder, open fist palm strike and slash with wind will cause severe internal damage and possible lacerations.
david.teague.3950 chapter 10 . 7/11
You know Kenchi, for the longest time I feared both Miss Valentines Day and Miss Golden Week were killed after the Little Garden adventure. I just got done looking them both up a little while ago and found that they're both still alive.
david.teague.3950 chapter 9 . 7/11
Damn so much for hoping that Miss Goldenweek was still alive oh well.
cyboot chapter 5 . 7/1
just noticed for luffy you write the name as monkey d. luffy but then for naruto its naruto uzumaki...

it should either be naruto uzumaki and luffy d. monkey
or uzumaki naruto and monkey d. luffy

makes no sense that some ppl would have their last name first and others their family name first
kurovox2 chapter 27 . 6/29
you know everything would be acceptable if your naruto wasn't 100 years old
it's tottaly unecessery
kurovox2 chapter 25 . 6/29
you make your naruto talk and brag a lot yet he's not doing anything in this chapter while the others fight ...yet every women is all over him
it make him unlikeable and all talk tbh
devildogbingman chapter 51 . 6/26
This is such an amazing story! I love reading every one of yours. Hope you go back to some of your older stories and finish up on them, hate to see them left undone. Love ya!
AshKetchum.X.SerenaYvonne chapter 1 . 6/24
Well, I'm gonna be blunt. This is so boring and random; you makes Naruto the MC of this fanfic but he seems more like a side character to me. I understand Luffy need experience but at least give Naruto some action and you're sticking so close to cannon, if readers come here to just read canon, they could simply watch the god damn anime, so far this fic is almost 85-90% plane and simple canon with Naruto with it. I hope you would consider doing things differently in the future.
8,436 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »