Reviews for Shinobi of the High Seas
Valiryo chapter 16 . 12/30/2015
I feel like Kid should've died this chapter, Naruto's personality would've made him go into a rage and go after Kid with everything he had... the townsfolk were already dead, no need to hold back on his more lethal/destructive jutsu.
djunk101 chapter 50 . 12/28/2015
Given the most recent chapters of One Piece, I'm hoping you add a Mink to the crew, preferably Wanda if you don't introduce them until Zou.
draco7347 chapter 50 . 12/23/2015
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
Train Heartnett chapter 50 . 12/20/2015
Awesome !
Reaper4991 chapter 29 . 12/19/2015
Uh, if naruto needs the headband to give someone a hug so they don't get hurt, how did he have sex with nami and not kill her?
Inarifoxkami chapter 50 . 12/18/2015
Yooooooooo any more of these in the works? I've re-read it like 10 times can't wait for the continuation of it!
NoFocus chapter 50 . 12/18/2015
Ahhhh just finished reading this story from start to here. So impressed with it, which seems to be a standard for all of your stories. I know you still writing on your other stories like Great Clan Days(which I also read), but please give this one some love too. It definitely deserves it.
Reaper4991 chapter 18 . 12/13/2015
Why the hell doesn't nature just make a repair seal for his coat so shina doesn't have to keep repairing it? Are you saying the toads who are experts in sealing can't or naruto didn't practice seals in the years he was bored?
Rebell 01 chapter 49 . 12/13/2015
Great Story! Really well writen does it show a cool way to continue the Naruto Story and gives same interesting Answers to open Questions. The Sozial Part is also really entertaining. :)
Portgas D. Potter chapter 50 . 12/9/2015
I Love this story.
Please continue.
Update chapter 50 . 12/8/2015
Bro, plz update
scout360pyro chapter 50 . 12/8/2015
Kenchi man, please find it in your heart to continue this amazing story. This is starting to go on an original tangent that has too much damn potential for me to ignore!
scout360pyro chapter 48 . 12/8/2015
You are a writing god... That scene with Naruto trolling the admiral... I have nothing more to say
scout360pyro chapter 47 . 12/8/2015
You... Had siren load himself into a god damn cannon in order to make sure he got onto the enemy ship... Add the whole thing of him fucking up Beige Capone like that, and I am laughing my ass off at how brilliant and hilariously stupid those ideas were. I hope you come back to this story at some point, it really is a good one.
GeneralFang2010 chapter 50 . 12/6/2015
Bruh, after re-reading Shinobi of the High Seas and True Warriors Never Die, I'm itching for an update for one of those. I love your work, and I've read through all of your stories at least twice. I'm really hoping that you didn't hit a wall with these ones, cause that would blow. Anyways, hope all's well on your end and you enjoy whatever down time you get.
7,929 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »