Reviews for Shinobi of the High Seas
velmir9 chapter 50 . 4/9
I was thinking could you put monet into the harem I mean I feel she's a explotable character that could give to the finc some spicy ;))))!
Looking forward to 51
dloold87 chapter 27 . 4/8
why the fuck has he not used tailed chakra yet?
LoveLifeForever chapter 37 . 3/30
This is hands-down the shittiest moment in all of the Naruto fanfics I've read to date. I'm including a story where Naruto got rejected one too many times and fell in love with Sasuke... who fell in love with Naruto for showing such concern. Just so you know how far down the shit list this arc was.

You created the most badass Naruto I've ever read, as far as his attitude and abilities go, and then LEASHED him with a plot-device promise because you were too lazy to have him just tell her no like he had to every other asinine idea that's come his way in this story.

This is the first time I've seen him make such a stupid call. I can't even call this ignorant because she included the situation of someone dying and he didn't even TRY to argue. I felt like I was watching the Eragon movie again - that's how bad this arc fucks the story up.

I almost gave up on the story just because this completely destroyed the most essential element of Naruto on a whim.

Naruto. Doesn't. Leave. Evil. Alone. Not when he's the only one that can do something about it. He had yet to back down from doing the right thing because he's scared of a fight in this story. THAT'S why I hated this.

What right does Vivi, of all people, have to tell him not to save ANYONE? Does she not remember how she joined his crew? Or why? I honestly wanted her to get enslaved this chapter, just so she'd lose her blinders about fighting. I truly wanted her to experience what the Boa sisters did, make the whole crew grow up a little.

Where's that mother-fucking compassion she's had the whole story? Or does she only care for her country? Yeah. Real compassionate. My ass.

This damn arc twisted everyone into something they weren't. It sucked.

I'm begging you not to do that again, because otherwise you might as well drag Kabuto and the Uchiha group back out to make the fuck-up compete, Kishimoto style.

By the way, I'm not sure if you noticed, but Naruto used the same reasoning for his early actions that Doflamingo did for what he did to Soren and everyone else.

"Because I can."

I'm not sure if that was intentional or not, but you might want to resolve that sometime later on. I can totally see Naruto trying to use that line again and Soren calling him on it.

What happened to that attitude on Naruto for this story? Wasn't there for this arc...

'Kay I'm done.
Tallman7 chapter 41 . 3/30
Oh shit. Time to pull out the big guns, eh? I almost pity whoever faces off against Tailed-Beast Mode Naruto first.
Tallman7 chapter 33 . 3/30
"What's coffee?"

Cue a terrible, ominous, monstrous sense of foreboding.
lala32903 chapter 17 . 3/28
Can I just note that the series did not end like that?
...Just saying?
mcolvin chapter 1 . 3/27
Hey you should really consider writing a naruto fairy tail crossover fic if you ever get the chance I'm sure it would be awesome
Cerulean Knight chapter 50 . 3/26
If Naruto studies the devil fruits could he replicate them with his chakra?
Meow382 chapter 50 . 3/22
I had been meaning to read this story for a while but never got around to it. I must say I was not disappointed. I love the way that you have developed your Naruto without making him a Gary Stu. Same with the OC Soren. I also like how you have taken a bunch of what basically minor side characters and made them into a competent crew that sticks together. Looking forward to future updates.

What your story needs though is at least one more chakra user. I have a suggestion on someone from Naruto's time that could also possibly be Immortal that would bring a lot to the crew. Just hear me out. I am thinking Jugo of the twin scales could be immortal because when he heals people with his abilities it seems to make him younger. When he must heal himself he seems to be draining the life force from the people he absorbs. Plus every time Jugo is shown even though they are years apart he never seems to age. He looks the same age when Kimimaru recruited him for Orochimaru as he does when Sasuke recruited him for Taka.

As far as what he brings to the crew. He is a strongman who can actually back up Naruto at close range in fights. He is very durable. He would have had over a hundred years to refine his taijutsu using his body manipulation techniques. He can provide long range senjutsu level ninjutsu support much like Naruto can. He has both the wind, water,and earth elements so he could provide a speed boost to the ship when Naruto isn't around. He could run the ships spy network using birds as spies beyond what Nojiko can sense. Could even be used for reconnaissance after all birds have to have evolved to know how to find their way around the grand line even without a log post so Jugo could know where things are and what is happening by talking to the birds. Plus he is a certified psychopath he would fit right in with the crew.

Plus Honestly I have never actually seen a well written fight involving Jugo. Even though there is so much potential for him. I know that if any writer on this site could use Jugo to his full potential in a fight it would be you. Hope you will consider it.
anyone chapter 50 . 3/21
I was wondering is there any way for Sasuke to enter the mist...like some kind of resurection
Hey there I have been reading this fic since it started and wanted to say that please never quit this one it is one of the best naruto crossover fics I have read. The way naruto has already phased into the one piece world was very "clean" and well done thanks for taking the time to write what you think it should happen
HappyEndingsFtw chapter 50 . 3/20
New world backstory is considerably larger than be4, could you gift us with few chapters on it :) Pretty please
otakujijo chapter 50 . 3/15
Shouldn't naruto want to head to raftel? I mean, if he's speaking to robin then he should know that the poneglyph that contains the true history is there since she found out on Skypea, and since it talks about 700 or 800 years in the past maybe it would have a clue about the shinju. Just saying. Anyways, great chapter as always.
Why did I try to wire money to you just now!?
7,755 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »