Reviews for Shinobi of the High Seas
buterflypuss chapter 1 . 7/11
;.; i just realized that this story hasnt been updated in just over a year ;_;
david.teague.3950 chapter 12 . 7/11
I've got a weapon idea for a Naruto Story, as well as a taijutsu style(oddly enough I feel like the taijutsu style was made by someone else only I don't recall who). The weapon is a lot like Lightning's Gun Blade from Final Fantasy XIII, I call it Burst Edge. While in gun form channel chakra into hidden seals to create various chakra bullets: Earth short range scatter shot/Shotgun, Lightning long range punch through the body/Sniper. Wind Blade form slice and dice, Flame Blade cut and cauterize, water is more of a restraining technique stab the blade into a body of water and tentacles of water will wrap around your target. The Taijutsu is the Elemental fist channeling earth nature allows ones to punches to hit harder, open fist palm strike and slash with wind will cause severe internal damage and possible lacerations.
david.teague.3950 chapter 10 . 7/11
You know Kenchi, for the longest time I feared both Miss Valentines Day and Miss Golden Week were killed after the Little Garden adventure. I just got done looking them both up a little while ago and found that they're both still alive.
david.teague.3950 chapter 9 . 7/11
Damn so much for hoping that Miss Goldenweek was still alive oh well.
cyboot chapter 5 . 7/1
just noticed for luffy you write the name as monkey d. luffy but then for naruto its naruto uzumaki...

it should either be naruto uzumaki and luffy d. monkey
or uzumaki naruto and monkey d. luffy

makes no sense that some ppl would have their last name first and others their family name first
kurovox2 chapter 27 . 6/29
you know everything would be acceptable if your naruto wasn't 100 years old
it's tottaly unecessery
kurovox2 chapter 25 . 6/29
you make your naruto talk and brag a lot yet he's not doing anything in this chapter while the others fight ...yet every women is all over him
it make him unlikeable and all talk tbh
devildogbingman chapter 51 . 6/26
This is such an amazing story! I love reading every one of yours. Hope you go back to some of your older stories and finish up on them, hate to see them left undone. Love ya!
AshKetchum.X.SerenaYvonne chapter 1 . 6/24
Well, I'm gonna be blunt. This is so boring and random; you makes Naruto the MC of this fanfic but he seems more like a side character to me. I understand Luffy need experience but at least give Naruto some action and you're sticking so close to cannon, if readers come here to just read canon, they could simply watch the god damn anime, so far this fic is almost 85-90% plane and simple canon with Naruto with it. I hope you would consider doing things differently in the future.
Put more of this on come on man don't be a dick
cyboot chapter 2 . 6/22
super lame
naruto keeps yapping about killing him and how hes allready dead then does nothing
Ok first of all I love this story. But seriously,Naruto's level of strength is confusing. One moment he is strong enough to defeat an admiral ,next he can't even defeat low level guys. What's up with that?
John lu'Zian strYker chapter 16 . 6/11
Too much plot armour, for my taste. Cuz, Seriously! Naruto could have just blasted a Rashenshuriken On Kidd and his crew. Your Naruto, seriously lack honour and is damn lazy. As, if if had any honour and sympathy he would have gave the same treatment to Kidd, for massacaring a whole town.
And whats with him saying? "40 ships would be also tough for him" cuz Seriously, he can just Use a Planetary-Rashenshurike and be done with it. And as an added note for you Naruto speed is faster than light after the 4th shinobi war. So, stop empassizing that he had never achieved it.
Get your facts straight...!
I really hope you continue this... You have already laid down the foundation for a great arc setting up the devil fruits as the roots of shinju... Plus the confrontation of dandy pirates vs byron... Gah just please continue!
This story is great except chapter 24. It was the most boring especially the end which just consist of naruto and co shouting for robin to live seriously dude too cliche almost made me want to stop reading
8,445 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »