Reviews for Shinobi of the High Seas
ExBlazE chapter 15 . 9/21
Ch 15: I'll be honest. Your choice of words in the... 'act' was rather... unique? Bah! Who cares! Nice chapter.
Mister Whitey chapter 51 . 9/21
Great fic so far, I will follow this one as I did the Sealed Kunai.
ExBlazE chapter 14 . 9/21
Ch 14: Oh dear Kami, that ending was epic.
ExBlazE chapter 3 . 9/20
Ch 3: I understand that this fic was published a good while back but I have one thing to say. I really hope 100 years was enough for Naruto to become friends with Kyuubi (aka Kurama, but that's past the publish date of this story). If not, I seriously hope you have very good reason for that.

On the other hand, the story's freaking awesome! I totally like Naruto's thoughts to 'kill' bastards. No, I'm not a psychopath. Keep it up!
Darkness in the Light chapter 44 . 9/17
Oh sweet God, this must be the fifth time a have read this story and I have to say this is one of the best "Let's Have A Beat Down" Speech I have ever read. I want to go run a mile, fight someone I know could beat my ass, or God damn climb a mountain. It is time to conquer something.
Darkness in the Light chapter 16 . 9/14
This is the call to arms I take it. This is the scene that makes even the strong feel weak and inspires them to train to new levels.
Darkness in the Light chapter 15 . 9/14
It's funny that I am just as likely to laugh at your A/N as anything else.
Someone has been getting into rooster teeth
G chapter 51 . 9/7
Please UPDATE
The story is great, can't wait for the new WORLD
Technically, Naruto DID get his powers from a fruit. You know, that whole story with the power of chakra coming from the divine tree's fruit
N chapter 51 . 9/5
Give us an UPDATE
Too great of a story to die off.
Guest who chapter 51 . 9/4
Please Update!
I love this story.
illyacarter chapter 4 . 9/4
…'
Rebell 01 chapter 1 . 8/22
Congratulations to the Naruto Crossover story with the most revievs!
Dragon Heart chapter 51 . 8/21
Will Naruto get Chakra Chains like his mom?
8,318 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »