Reviews for Shinobi of the High Seas
crazyman5005 chapter 50 . 6/5
great story looking forward to more, will read some of your other works next
Youkai Zeta chapter 50 . 6/4
A friend asked me to check you out and I'm impressed, writing is simplistic but I'm impressed, the story is good, although I dont like how Naruto is practically invincible, you're forgetting that in a story a character is only as good as his behaviour, and characteristics as well as strengths and weaknesses, should naruto have no weaknesses there is no fun to him. You honestly gave Naruto some superman characteristics that did not make any sense. Lets be objective okay this Naruto is old but that is no excuse for him to suck this much as a character.
This has to be the best fanfic there is on this website crossing over Naruto and One Piece. They way it's going is amazing and keeps we wanting for more. Will you go for Bijuu mode be the power up for Naruto now in the New World or will it be the sage of six path mode? Not that I expect you to answer I was just wondering if he'd stay at chakra mode
Sanquaria chapter 50 . 5/31
Good story, really looking forward to the continuation!
tmfc chapter 50 . 5/28
This story is amazing and I can't wait to see what you have planned for the new world. You have so many different paths you can take and I am looking forward to seeing what's planned. One question though will there be any additions to either the crew or the harem?
danielkeany chapter 14 . 5/22
That was great. I couldn't stop laughing at the last part. You are a genious and I bow to your imaginative prowess can't wait to see what other surprises you have in store. I just have one question does naruto learn haki?
SlyFox9 chapter 35 . 5/20
Hey kenchi I love the omake sanji vs naruto, first it's about ramen and then something about nami's virginity lol
Really hoping this story gets an update soon. It's one of my favorites
rinnegan18 chapter 50 . 5/16
great story
dquilz chapter 50 . 5/14
Traumatized Johnny tries to pick up a girl but can't quite seem to due to previous intercourse with girls.
loganhunter2 chapter 50 . 5/12
Awesome chapter and nice starting point 9.5 / 10
loganhunter2 chapter 49 . 5/12
I'm honestly wondering if naruto and one piece might be connected somehow. ...like the one piece world is a future of or perhaps past 10 / 10.
Luffy526 chapter 50 . 5/11
This story is freaking awesome
loganhunter2 chapter 45 . 5/11
Naruto should be able to learn hakI to an illegal level if it relies on will ...it's naruto damit. ...he just didn't know that that his will could be turned phisical 9.5 / 10
loganhunter2 chapter 44 . 5/11