Reviews for Shinobi of the High Seas
Love the red vs blue references
Desultorynights chapter 49 . 7/29
Why doesn't Naruto learn any Haki, He is purposefully weakening himself by not learning how to do it
Waza chapter 1 . 7/29
I gotta say, this is one of the best fanfics I have read in a while. The way you build up the characters is amazing as I can actually visualize the crew with their unique personalities. I have grown attached to the characters and now that naruto is close to his full strength, the New World better watch out.

Thank you for your work, you will always have a reader in me.
Saadat chapter 51 . 7/24
Naruto x Hancock! YESSSSS!
Narut0Uzumaki chapter 3 . 7/22
naruto is a tad bit op, but it is made up for by him staying in character (almost) perfectly.

Please try to make him wear more orange, that should perfect it

Keep up the good work

1 internet cookie
Okaze chapter 51 . 7/19
Hope to see another chapter soon! Binge read this whole thing and I love it!
Fencer22 chapter 51 . 7/19
Not sure why I hadn't read this before but it's pretty awesome
loganhunter2 chapter 51 . 7/16
All caught up again man i still love your stories and your updates are a welcome distraction
TheCabbageManWriting chapter 51 . 7/14
You should add Boa Hancock to the harem. They have a good back and forth with each other and Luffy rejects her constantly anyway.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 51 . 7/13
Excellent story, I really like what you have done with the minor characters such as Nojiko, Johnny, Valentine, and Yosaku. Also, the fights have been well written and interesting. The only thing I dislike is what you're doing with Hancock. I really like how she obsesses over Luffy in the show and I expected Naruto to help Luffy get over his aesexual attitude. Instead she seems to also have feelings for Naruto which I honestly don't like. Doesn't he have enough girls fawning over him? you don't need to make the only girl that seems to love Luffy also have feelings for Naruto. I ranted a bit but that's honestly the only thing that I disliked about this story. Keep up the good work and please don't have Hancock join Naruto's harem.
NicoDaval chapter 1 . 7/11
Here we go, embarking on another story with Kenshi-sama ! Let's see if it kicks ass like The Sealed Kunai ! Oh by the way, is this Naruto like the one from The Sealed Kunai ?
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 27 . 7/11
Good fight, I am surprised he didn't need the first stage of Kyubi mode to win.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 20 . 7/11
It's still a long way from now but it's going to be interesting to see how you fit Soren and the crew into the Dressrosa arc. Doflamingo has been absolutely amazing in the recent arc, I am glad you didn't have him fight Naruto in the previous chapter. At the point where you wrote this you probably didn't know much about him and his abilities.
SuperKinuhata chapter 44 . 7/5
Damn. Yosaku is turning out to be one big ass MOFO. Love that speech!
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 51 . 7/2
i really hope this gets updated soon, because i honestly don't think i could have come up with something better to write than this. especially not with how well planned out of seems to be! pretty epic in terms of the idea behind it, and awesome story line and plot execution. but honestly maybe it's not the best in my opinion, but it's pretty close, and that says a lot.
8,295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »