Reviews for Shinobi of the High Seas
DualX chapter 18 . 1/12/2011
If it hits once a week, like every wednesday, then i am a bazillion other people we be oh so incredible happy. Also, you can enjoy the latest one piece mangas and naruto too i guess x)
LOVEPOINT33 chapter 17 . 1/11/2011
Another great chapter!
THEtoken1 chapter 17 . 1/11/2011
just one question...is he ever gonna find a blacksmith or ramen...technically that's two but still...
The Dawn chapter 17 . 1/10/2011
Another great story. I hope you keep it up.
imgonnadie chapter 17 . 1/10/2011
Excellent story so far.
soeki15 chapter 17 . 1/9/2011
yeah your right i mean so many signs. the kyuubi calls naruto the sage, nagato is an uzumaki, and all this other shit
the master mooma chapter 17 . 1/9/2011
hey ace chap did like naruto havin the rinnengan and i liked he way you have not had him use it so far i know your probably right about how it will all end but it pisses me off to think that sigh ahh well keep up the good work
atlantisatlan12 chapter 17 . 1/9/2011
nice i cant wait for more this is one of the best one piece and naruto story i have read in a long time.

Q:Is Naruto 165 years old?

Q:Who is going to be in the harem or are you going to let that be a surprise?

Q:Is he going to tell them his age in the story or at least hint at it?
Smozzick chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
With that Naruto jumped from the merchant ship to return to the commandeered pirate ship to begin his own journey on the ocean.

...leaving the merchant ship without enough people to man it? or are his kage bunshin still on it?
ComicXArena chapter 17 . 1/9/2011
Wow, the pacifiesta in the middle of a meal? That sucks.
dark zues chapter 17 . 1/9/2011
awesome man...

mind blowing
OneGiantLeap chapter 17 . 1/8/2011
OMG...I read your fic awhile ago, but it turns out I didn't Alert it :/ Ohhhhh well. I just missed 2 chapters :DD

Great fic. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Quincy80 chapter 14 . 1/8/2011
LOL, that was awesome!

I wonder what rain would have done to the admiral?

If he is actually light then the refraction would be a bitch. If he's moving at the speen of light the massive number of tiny relativistic impacts would ruin his day. If the water just stopped his ability then there is no possible way that could work out well for him.
kurokazeryuu chapter 17 . 1/8/2011
This was entertaining. Although I am feeling sorry for naruto, with him not getting any ramen. Will be looking forward to the next chapter.
YO chapter 17 . 1/8/2011
Fuck yeah that was awesome! I totally belive in your prophcy.
8,275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 458 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 478 .. Last Next »