Reviews for Shinobi of the High Seas
Reaper7 chapter 19 . 1/22/2011
Huh. As good as ever!
UDMonk chapter 19 . 1/22/2011
You're so awesome, you can fly through ceilings? My god, I knew I'd found an awesome author. Go kick some ass!

On a completely unrelated and less important topic, I loved the chapter. This story takes badass and turns it up to eleven! This story has plot, this story has good characters, and most importantly, this story is like an onion: It has LAYERS. Sorens mysterious childhood nemesis? Donflamingo. NEVER saw that coming.

Epic Cheers! ~ Force 'Hog
Draco Kamikaze chapter 19 . 1/22/2011
I figured that was who Soren was after. Of course, since the Pacificta are robots, I figured that he wasn't strong enough to take him on yet. He was also hurt previously, so he does get points for trying.

And now they found a doctor! She has no idea of what she's being led into, and it should be funny to see how she reacts when she suddenly realizes that Naruto is scarier than Soren. And funnier too, but that's mostly my opinion.

Great chapter.
Frostius chapter 19 . 1/22/2011
nice chapter
Who cares chapter 19 . 1/22/2011
Naruto better have gravity seals on. His current strength is not enough. I mean, after the 2-year skip, luffy could destroy a pacifica with one punch. I hope naruto's gravity seals are restricting a strengh at least equal to are greater than that.

Besides, you say his training is done. That means he must be faster and stronger than lee and gai. Perhaps he can open the gates too.
Marlowe Roxe chapter 19 . 1/22/2011
Great chapter, I'm inspired. POWER OF YOUTH!
The Engulfing Silence chapter 19 . 1/22/2011
Nice job. Things are getting interesting for Naruto and his crew. I have a few questions though, I don't know if you want to answer or not but I'll ask anyways. One, how strong is Naruto compared the everyone else. I mean at first he seems pretty god like, but there still seems to be a few people who give him trouble. Is he capable of beating the admirals and Shichibuki? When he was fighting against that Kuma cyborg he seemed to actually get hurt and apparently it was not as strong as the real Kuma. Could he beat the real Kuma? Also is naruto actually immortal? or does he just have an extremely long lifespan. At first I thought he was immortal, but the way he seemed to age when he used the Rennigan made me think he might actually die eventually if old age doesn't kill him. Also the rennigan, from what i understand its supposed to stay active at all times, so how come his doesn't?
alec-potter chapter 19 . 1/22/2011
Nice chapter...good to have some back ground info on Soren and that they finally have a doc.
Agent Bizarre chapter 19 . 1/22/2011
Tough luck for Soren. Hope he doesn't end up like Sasgay :P

Anyway, thanks for the update. Hope you roll out the next chapter soon.
Orchamus chapter 19 . 1/22/2011
Badass, Doflamingo is my favorite Shickibukai.
Tikky Mikk chapter 19 . 1/22/2011
Really good chapter to get to know Soren, if he starts training with Naruto he should get better... And I hope you can update soon (I really admire how you keep so many stories active and interesting )
Lednacek chapter 19 . 1/22/2011
another girl? nice.
namingsucks chapter 19 . 1/22/2011
So awesome. Keepup the amazing work. One thing though is there anyway naruto can change into the kyuubi much like killer bee and the eight tails. I honestly have yet to read a story with that.
Gogolu chapter 19 . 1/22/2011
That was fun.
urfan chapter 19 . 1/22/2011
yeah.. and this right here? this is why I fucking hate shonen heroes.

ooh, walk off all cool and shit lettign the bad guy live.

...

completely disregarding the fact that you found the guy trying to kill your friend, and you're letting him live so your friend can kill him in revenge-even though you told your friend NOT to be consumed with revenge, and this fucker's likely to go out and kill more innocent people.

But that's okay... cause you get to walk off looking cool with some witty thought about getting back to them another day.
8,423 | « Prev Page 1 .. 458 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 478 .. Last Next »