Reviews for Decode
Guest chapter 20 . 12/28/2012
Beginning is amazing! One of the best ive ever read. However I think the end of the middle needs some work. Their breakup should be more serious and Sean should not be so begging whilst trying to get him back. Because of holden being with the other guy you kind of think he is the douchey one, and the fact that he keeps messing saun around.
Daryl chapter 14 . 4/4/2012
Oh My FUCKing GOD! Your fic is sooo good. When i heard there was a gay story arc in Valentine's Day, i watched it and loved it. ALthough i think they didn't put enough of a gay storyline in the movie. That's why i've been trolling recently. Im currently shipping Sean/Holden. So far i think you have written the best drama period! I love the plot. It's like a tv show. and the characters really come to life. Im also glad you juggle well OCs and the canon characters. I guess im just a sucker for high school au's seriously, this is soo good. I haven't finished it yet because i have to go to bed now for school tomorrow. Thankk You so much for blessing the internet with this phenomenal fanfiction. i dont want it to end...
slaxl chapter 20 . 2/6/2012
This was such a cute story. I loved it. I wish they had done more with the characters in the movie, they were to most interesting in my opinion. This was a nice AU, even though I rarely go for those, I really thought this was well-written. I enjoyed you adding Channing Tatum to the mix, lol. Again, nice story and great job!
akerri.dogi chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
I saw Easy A! Fun movie! :)
JtheChosen1 chapter 20 . 10/7/2011
Kickass story here! Loved reading it and you made an awesome AU with everyone!
Karallaye chapter 20 . 7/4/2011
Aww, that was so sweet! (I just graduated from High School, so it was interesting-if a bit sad-to read that last bit) I really liked how it all came together by the end.

I have to tell you, that the reason why I sometimes don't like High School fics, is because the story arc usually moves so much, that the characters become their own beings, instead of just portraying the movie characters. I feel like that happened a bit here, but I liked the way you worked everything out.

Awesome job!

Karallaye chapter 6 . 7/2/2011
Dun Dun Dun DUN! What's Harrison got to say now? And-Fuckin' Reed... I was liking him! A lot! You're evil, :D
Karallaye chapter 5 . 7/2/2011
Goblet of Fire is my favorite too!
Karallaye chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
Oh this was going so swimmingly. But then stupid Kelvin. But Yay for Reed being so awesome! (Well, he's Ashton Kutcher, so he has to be, but still- high five!) Poor Holden.
Karallaye chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
awww... Poor holden :( But it makes sense that Sean would react that way.

Karallaye chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I like this first bit. I wasn't sure if I would like the High School scenario, but I guess Sean's own drama and anxiety about his sexuality is probably at about the same stage as it was in the movie. So I'm excited that this story is so long so that you can develop everything more!

Onto chapter 2!

lisa999 chapter 20 . 6/28/2011
I really enjoyed reading this fic, it's so hard to find something well made when is about fiction, i totally love this couple. And i trully thank you for making this and sharing it with all of us, fans of this wonderful movie characters.

I hope you keep doing this for a very long long time, because, believe me, you have great talent. Thanks again, and i'm looking forward for the future stories.

Bye Bye.
Zagadska chapter 20 . 6/25/2011
That was just sweet. Thank you!
Melbi chapter 20 . 6/21/2011
Such a perfect ending! So beautiful, sweet, amazing, fantastic. Thank you SO much for such a beautiful story ) I loved every minute of it! I will never forget it. I haven't been able to read lately, and I'm sorry I missed your last update. I've been reading this story practically since you started it, and it was amazing! Thank you so much, I can't wait to see some of your future stories )
illuminazione chapter 20 . 6/15/2011
Lovely epilogue. I like that it ended with graduation.

And Sean's right: It's all going to be okay.

And again: I love your fic. It's definitely one of my favorites!

And thank you again!