Reviews for Selfless to the End
theduskysky chapter 32 . 11/13
Nooooooooo... OMG it's there not more? This whole story is amazing but but... the cruel fate of an unfinished work! I hope you come back to this. I'm DYING to know what happens next!
Marie Amelie B chapter 32 . 6/13
Bummer! I didn’t want it to end here.
HSkarsgard chapter 31 . 5/22
Reread it. Still loved it. Still bummed it was abandoned
Angeleyes31102 chapter 32 . 3/27
Wow! What an amazing story so far and cliffhanger was great! I'm really enjoying it. I've looked and it looks like you haven't updated in years but I hope you come back to finish this story soon!
GuestSG chapter 1 . 3/26
Turn of events was original an appreciated...some comments leave some things left to be desire, but to each their own. However, you have a nack for describing surrounding and internal/external dialog. It would be quite the challenge to see if a battle between the northman clan and the queens clan could take on a detailed chapter or two. The development of E/S characters have taken on an interesting dynamic that isn't necessarily predictable but still eager to see them fall in love and make a public commitment of it.
Yaap chapter 32 . 10/31/2021
You left it in a big cliffhanger and being that your last update was in 2012 and is now 2021 there is no fucking chance on this fucking earth that you will ever in this fucking life finish this story...thank you twat...I'll give you it was a great story but I'm not going to beg you to finish it because you never will. Thank you for wasting my time you fucking CUNT!
Nightwingstress chapter 32 . 8/12/2021
Absolutely loved your fic! The dynamic between Sookie and Eric are amazing and how you portrayed the whole world is just perfect for a little True Blood fix ;)

I hope you update sometime again, as this fic is too good to be left open! I hope to read from you and wish you all the best! Xx

Definitely recommend this fic for anyone wanting to read quality material!
Ecks Serevi chapter 32 . 7/22/2021
really enjoying this, thank you!
MsNorthman chapter 18 . 5/26/2021
The Doctor Rose chapter 13 . 3/12/2021
The Doctor Rose chapter 7 . 3/11/2021
loving this!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/23/2021
i like this story of sookie and eric
2,769 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »