Reviews for Selfless to the End
SunsetRush chapter 32 . 2/17/2014
This is a wonderful story thank you very much. I hope you get the chance to finish it one day (I know real life has a habit of getting on the way).
dracoqueen chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
Great story!
hyldeblomst chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
i love this story, and it is my second reading of it. I had to come back. It is still one of the best cliffhangers i've come across.
tanseynz chapter 32 . 1/8/2014
Great story and the process Sookie is going through is detailed in a way that makes readers feel as though they are fly-on-the-wall observers. Brilliant cliffy to end with, especially if you don't come back to finish it again. Give room for readers to imagine...
tanseynz chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
A good description of her reflections, and, as foolish as it might appear, I get why she felt she'd rather have family/friends forgive her than learn of her decision before the fact.
tanseynz chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
Really enjoying your take on the TB event, and you write so fluidly and concisely it makes the reading effortless. I'm looking forward to how you deal with Sookie's turning, if she's turned...
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 32 . 12/29/2013
THAT BITCH kill here please! poor hunter please update soon.
georgiasuzy chapter 32 . 12/22/2013
Wow, you really know how to tell a good story! I hope some day you feel well enough to dust off this story and keep it going. I can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve for our Sookie and will follow just in case you come back. Thanks for sharing!
Passing-Glance chapter 32 . 12/8/2013
I love this story. I hope you will update, but it seems likes it has been a long time. I hope you haven't abandoned this wonder work. I just can't stop thinking about it. Please update! And thank you for sharing your story with us! Definitely one of the best!
desirae chapter 32 . 12/2/2013
hope things have settled and that you have more for us soon :)
hyldeblomst chapter 32 . 11/29/2013
I fear that this story is abandoned, but i do hope you get back to it eventually. Although I am not a fan of Eric being to much of a softhearted sweetheart with red roses and chocolates, i find that the rest of the plot is really neatly crafted, and a cool way of Sookie ending up as a vamp.
ShadowMuse88 chapter 21 . 11/22/2013
The scariest thing about drowning isn't the feeling you can't breathe it's being under the water looking up and seeing the light sinking farther and farther away, feeling your limbs get too heavy to move and realizing you can't swim anymore and you are really going to die just before you give in and involuntarily try and breathe before everything goes black trust me i would know freaking terrifying really but probably not the worst way to die it's not painful and actually kind of peaceful if you look at it from a detached sort of view. Obviously i did get revived lol but i was told it took the life guard over 7 minutes to get me to breathe now that was painful. I can't tell you if the agonizing pain my chest was from the chest compressions or from my heart starting again but my throat and chest ached and burned for days afterwards seriously for the first 10 or so minutes i wanted my black peaceful void back cuz breathing freaking hurt! Anyway love the story just thought i would pipe in on that lol.
Eric Is All Mine chapter 32 . 11/9/2013
Oh Dear Lord, my heart just broke. Can't wait for the update.
Eric Is All Mine chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
God, I love Pam and her beloved Dear Abby
Eric Is All Mine chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
I love this turn of events! Always wondered what vampire sookie would be like...
2,768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »