Reviews for Selfless to the End
ShadowMuse88 chapter 21 . 11/22/2013
The scariest thing about drowning isn't the feeling you can't breathe it's being under the water looking up and seeing the light sinking farther and farther away, feeling your limbs get too heavy to move and realizing you can't swim anymore and you are really going to die just before you give in and involuntarily try and breathe before everything goes black trust me i would know freaking terrifying really but probably not the worst way to die it's not painful and actually kind of peaceful if you look at it from a detached sort of view. Obviously i did get revived lol but i was told it took the life guard over 7 minutes to get me to breathe now that was painful. I can't tell you if the agonizing pain my chest was from the chest compressions or from my heart starting again but my throat and chest ached and burned for days afterwards seriously for the first 10 or so minutes i wanted my black peaceful void back cuz breathing freaking hurt! Anyway love the story just thought i would pipe in on that lol.
De Mirandis chapter 32 . 10/22/2013
What a cliff hanger to leave it on!

It's such a shame that this story remains unfinished, I hope that some day soon you find the strength and inspiration to be able to carry on!
mybrainexploded chapter 32 . 10/20/2013
I really am enjoying this story and i hope you go back to writing it again
Caethel chapter 32 . 10/4/2013
You wrote a couple of chapters ago that you would never abandon this story so even though its been a year I hope you are still trying to write and finish this ...please!
BetterinTexas chapter 32 . 9/10/2013
Okay, time to keep going.
BetterinTexas chapter 27 . 9/10/2013
Stereotypical Texan? WTH? I could have written two chapters already but havent because I am addicted to this story.
BetterinTexas chapter 16 . 9/10/2013
Great chapter.
BetterinTexas chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
Since you dont do bella jake stories but are givin mine a shot I thought I would try a true blood story. I've never read one because unlike Twilight I think the original is perfect. I have to say I am loving this story.
Eilowyn2 chapter 32 . 9/2/2013
Oh, you stopped writing at such a cliffhanger moment! Anyway, thank you for writing what you have. It is excellent even if it is unfinished, but any additional chapters would be welcome.
Rasha007 chapter 32 . 9/1/2013
This story is amazing! Shame you didn't finish it.
antoinette.grant.94 chapter 31 . 8/30/2013
I wish this story was completed it is good. I love how Eric and Sookie work together.
antoinette.grant.94 chapter 32 . 8/30/2013
I wonder if Hadley is still alive on the show
2,772 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »