Reviews for Selfless to the End
Leticia Moriarty chapter 32 . 6/21/2013
oohhhh that queen is a B**** hope they manage to save poor little hunter maybe get finton involved,
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 32 . 6/10/2013
I love this fanfiction! Please update soon!
Desiraes0220 chapter 32 . 6/9/2013
over a year an update would be nice :)
KattyByNature chapter 32 . 5/31/2013
Just Started Reading This Today Can't Wait For More
lovefanfic1053 chapter 32 . 5/22/2013
this just proves a piont Hadley Only thinks of her Self first.
Guest chapter 32 . 5/8/2013
Please update
katierim chapter 32 . 5/5/2013
I hope you take Hadley's betrayals of Sookie, her Gran's death, and taking Gran's money for rehab then running away into account if you write or have written a sequel. I really enjoyed this story and have always felt Sookie should just turn.
katierim chapter 28 . 5/5/2013
I loved it. Thank you for making Godric a prisioner not willing. Your story is great.
alh1971 chapter 32 . 4/26/2013
Great story! I am loving supervamp Sookie. Any chance you'll continue the story so we can find out what happens to poor Hunter?
MargaritaS chapter 32 . 4/24/2013
wow, i love your story and cant wait to read more, im hoping you have a highly painful death planned for sophie anne. and i cant wait for more godric (very glad you didnt kill him) perhaps fintan shall whisk hunter away... no matter what direction your going i am eagerly awaiting your return to writing :)
Casaface chapter 32 . 4/21/2013
You can't end things here! Oh My God! I won't be able to sleep after that cliffhanger! Please Please update!
Breepeg chapter 32 . 4/19/2013
I love this story. I just found it yesterday and couldn't stop reading. Please please keep updating!
RaeRaeRaeLiz chapter 32 . 4/19/2013
I started reading this story and it wasn't until i got to this chapter that i realized it hasn't been updated in over a year. will this ever be completed?
randyzoopurple chapter 22 . 4/7/2013