Reviews for Selfless to the End
Miss L chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
Excellent as always, though I feel for Sookie, but she made her bed, she better lie on it. Oh man, I'm begining to imagine how everyone is going to go beserk on her...

Hey, you didn't have her meet Alcide yet. Hmm...*wiggles eyebrows* Do I have another feeling that Eric will be a bit jealous once she and the ruggedly handsome were becomes friends? Oh my gosh! How is he going to feel about our telepath's choice?

Drama...drama...and more drama...

Adios,

Miss "L"
Angel's blue eyed girl chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
I a, officially hooked on this fic! I can't wait for the conversation between Sookie and her friends. That should be interesting to say the least.

You're doing a great job in showing the reader Sookie's emotions. I can't wait for her to start getting the hots for Eric though. lol!

Looking forward to more...

Jenna
ViolentRain chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
Yeah, I do wish it was longer but I wish everything I read that is good will never end!
Caroline77 chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
Keep going would like to see how it continues. Would like to see everyone's reactions.
foxgodess07 chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
it's ok. what i want to know is what about the dallas incindent? is that gonna happen?
Black Fire Neko chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
okay i would not mind Eric being my maker please update soon can't wait to read more
ncmiss12 chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
Awesome chapter! I can't wait to see how everyone freaks out when Sookie tells them!
notashamedtobe chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
Goiod transitional chapter
howtospotahippo chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
I love this story. Please continue to be the greatest and most inventive writer you can be and please update this story as soon as possible:)
beautifulxliex chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
You are doing great so far. I don't write much fanfiction, but I do write a lot of my own stuff. I'm not sure if you've gotten past the wanting to delete everything yet, but if you haven't I do have a bit of advice. You should let a couple of people read it and tell them the type of feel you are trying to get from your writing. Naturally they should know everything you're planning, so they can tell you if you have anything that's just filler and unneeded, etc. That's helped me a lot with keeping good writing that you think is bad. You are your hardest critic; that's how it always is with writing.

Aside from advice though, I really, really love this. I just did a marathon of all of True Blood (I don't have cable, so that's how I watch shows), and absolutely fell in love with Eric [: Now I'm on to chapter 4, and I can't wait to read more [:
AForgottenFairy chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
awww! poor Sookie... i wonder where Jason is... unless u had him kidnapped already by felton... is quinn gonna be in this? im kinda excited to see how the evening goes...though, im sure Eric will be there to help her... and unlike and Eric and Pam, she actually gets the chance to say goodbye to her family... seriously though, is Pam gonna continue calling Sookie 'Sissy?' cuz that would be kinda cute... is Pam gonna go with Eric and Sookie to the meeting? i kinda hope so... cuz then it'd be like her connecting to her new family... though, it's not like Eric and Sookie are gonna be like father and daughter... im getting the feeling that tara and Sam are gonna be the ones to flip out... i dont think it's gona be quite as bad with Lafayette and Jason... ooh! though if Jason does slap Sookie again, and Pam is there she should totally be the one to stop him... but if she cant then she should be the one to pin him to the wall and growl... though having Eric do it too would be way cool! either one is good for me! LOVED the chapter! cant wait to see more!

i hope ur husband's alright! and that it wasnt anything too serious

luve,

Fairy!
JoxX chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
Thank you for the update i am no tender hooks how this is all going to pan out...

JoxX
quietandclear chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
I liked this. And that you had her wake up knowing and not really being afraid anymore, and then having it creep back slowly. Very realistic I think. Glad you're still writing this, and I hope your husband is doing better!
murgatroid-98 chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
Naturally I wish the chapter was longer, but it was good. I'm glad your husband is home and I hope he is okay. I love this story, it's a different and nice view of a "Sookie Turns" story.
racecz5 chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
Is anyone going to think about getting her nails done along with hair and anything else she will be stuck with for eternity? My vote is for Pam to come up with a spa day/night. Not many vamps get to think about these things as they were turned against their will. It might seem petty compared to all her problems but I hope someone thinks of it!
2,769 | « Prev Page 1 .. 165 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 .. Last Next »