Reviews for Selfless to the End
JWig1984 chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
Absolutely Marvelous! You've said your new, I just cannot believe it. I've been reading fanfic for about a year now and I don't review unless I'm absolutely intrigued. I do have to say that this story is definately in my top five. You should write professionally if you do not already. Your dialogue and flow are impeccable. Very well done. I'm will be impatiently waiting for more.
vikilover chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
Loved it... Glad you having Eric bonding Sookie to himself... Happy Bill is out of the way so he can't call thw queen... Looking forward to Eric's plan...
Farrahanne chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
I am really into this, such a different path.
FyreDragon777 chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
LOVE THIS, I keep checking my email hoping for another update, I read a TON of fanfics and not only is this refreshingly different but its well written. I read the first chapter and immediately thought why cant the show go this way, and chapter 2 just proved it to me all over again. So loving it, cant wait for more.
ForeYourEyesOnly chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
Hi!

I really like this story!

It's very interesting and different from other existing storys.

I'm looking forword to the next chapter:D

p.s I'm Swedish and so far the translations have been relly good:D even the grammar was right ;P
meyou744 chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
oh come on with some more of this one can't wait to see how you play this out. will sookie find that she should have trusted Eric and Pam and not Bill
Alottalove chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
wow, amazingly awesome, can't wait for more!
JoxX chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
Great chapter... Sookie will be a vamp by the end of the week...what's eric's plan... i even cried in this chapter...well done your doing a great job... MMMMMMORE please

JoXX
Niafadra chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
Love the plot! And the chapter was amazing, i liked how you handled the Bill situation and cant wait to see what happens next! Eric will turn her, right? I think her getting Pam for a sister will bring about much funn and clever lines!
his querida chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
such a good chapter :P can't wait for more sookie/eric interaction!
Lady Sundown chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
Liking the story so far, please continue.
heyxjudee chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
I absolutely love this story 3
Winkie23 chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
Great Chapter! Cant wait for the next one.
ericsmine chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
Oh yes, Sookie is calm which is Bill think the magister was gonna change his mind about Sookie's maker?This story is very engaging that I wish I can watch it on tv with a bowl of popcorn.
jo64 chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
Aaah. In one fell swoop you have revealed Bill's betrayal and gotten him out of the way and provided Sookie with the protection she needs from the Queen by bonding her to Eric. Now, the question is, what's his plan? Will our audacious and clever vampire find a way to keep Sookie human? dun, dun, dun...
2,769 | « Prev Page 1 .. 172 179 180 181 182 183 184 .. Last Next »