Reviews for Selfless to the End
dulcemaria413 chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
Incredible chapter, very smart and very well written. Complete twists and turns and I loved it. I'm glad Sookie found out about Bill early on, I can't stand him.
ncmiss12 chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
Another Awesome chapter! I can't wait to find out Eric's Plan! I hope the queen Kills Bill! Can't wait for more!
VAlady chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
I didn't think it was possible,but chapter 2 is better than chapter 1. This is just an incredible story, it's fresh and creative. I'm terribly interested in seeing how you develop the plot.
AllisonSwan chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
Absolutely loved this!
rcherry1977 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
OHHH SOOKIE! YOU SHOULD HAVE KEPT YOU MOUTH SHUT! Wow I am hooked! Great beginning... Magister please choose Eric! Now if Eric turns Sookie, What will Bill's punishment be? Love your story! Please, please continue...
Julia-Rose chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I'd love to hear more of this wonderful story. Oh, and thank you for not making me have to log in just to have my say on your story, but if i had too, I'll tell you i would of done, cause this story is worth it.
Alottalove chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
OMG this is brilliant. What a great idea and start to this story.
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Winkie23 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I like it so far. Please continue!
Camilla chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Very nice story! I like it a lot! cant wait for the next chapter! XOXO
ABANDONED4EVA chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Nicely written. I am interested to see where you take this. Hope to not offend, but Eric didn't want to expose her telepathy and I know that in the end, Sookie did it herself but Bill just about did it by telling that she exposed Longshadown didn't he? Anyway, I do hope you choose to update this. I like it!:)
quietandclear chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
This is GREAT! The idea is genious and I LOVE that you've given Sookie a brain! She was asking all the right questions, not interupting when it would get her killed and speaking respecfully when she did talk. PERFECT!

Seriously hoping you continue cause this was amazing! Loved the way you had Sookie wrap up the end too with that 5 minutes ago thing, hilarious!

Looking forward to more!
babeluda chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I quite like this. I loved your 'list-of-shitty-things-happening-to-me-conclusion', and I like that you took the time to write a text with structure and capitals, not always the norm round here.

But it's still a little early to judge your story, it'll all depend on how you work it out.

You've got me interested, I'll keep an eye on this.
Amy chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
This is fantastic! I would love for you to continue this story. Please update soon!
swayt8 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I love this premise. This sounds totally in character too which is something that goes missing in a lot of TB character fic. Please continue!
2,769 | « Prev Page 1 .. 173 180 181 182 183 184 .. Last Next »