Reviews for Selfless to the End
YoungBoho chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Ahaha. Love it! Great twist of events, I'm stoke to see what Eric says!
JWig1984 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Ohh this is just too good. KUDOS! More please
murgatroid-98 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Yikes. I'm actually glad someone decided to take the story in this direction. This is good. I hope you don't get tired of it or major writer's block. I'm looking forward to more.
Farrahanne chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Wow! I can't wait for more.
AllisonSwan chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Please continue this its amazing!
ap630 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Great story. I hope you decide to continue this.
ericsmine chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Good story telling.I am intrigued.
jo64 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
This is awesome. It's well written and it's a very clever take on an alternate storyline to the making of Jessica. Everything you've written makes sense within the internal logic of the show. Although, I have to say, I'm a bit surprised at how politically astute Sookie is. She's usually portrayed as naive to the point of being almost stupid. It's actually kinda refreshing. Anyway, I say, keep it coming! You've set up the story to have plenty of conflict to be worked through.
racecz5 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Fabulous start! I am so excited that you will be mixing True Blood with SVM. Having just TB Eric and Pam would make Sookie's life complete hell I think. I can't wait to see how Sookie takes the change, I'm hoping her Fae powers will be inhanced with the new magic flowing through her. I always thought Eric's old blood was what sparked Sookie's hand glowing thing after Dallas and if that little amount did that then a full body full would be fantastic! I also loved how Jessica woke up all emotional and all over the place like newborns are supposed to be. Eric will have his hands full with defiant, strongwilled Sookie I hope.
NorthwesternBaby chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
love it update
ncmiss12 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Awesome story! I can't wait for Eric's answer!
JoxX chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Please continue... pretty please with a cherry on top... i am adding you to the alerts... love it

JoXx
VAlady chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
This is terrific, please continue. It's a novel idea and well written in addition. I think I've read nearly every Eric & Sookie story on FF, both TB & SVM and have never found one like this. Even though this is AU, Sookie's actions have a ring of truth, she would have offered herself as an alternative if she had been allowed to go to tribunal. It fits her sense of fairness. She would not have been able to let an innocent be punished for what she would think was at least partially her fault.

Now, be a good updater and don't leave us on a cliff here for too long.
Queen Diamond chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I really like this idea! I can't wait to see what is going to happen next!
dulcemaria413 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Very exciting and very interesting twist. You write the Magister perfectly. I wonder of Eric will wait a little before turning her ? This looks like a fun read, and I look forward to the next chapter.
2,769 | « Prev Page 1 .. 174 181 182 183 184 185 Next »